• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Curretly watching House of Cards.

It's quite good, I love it so far.

Reactions: KEWYoda
Well at right now
I a watching Walking Dead and Daredevil
Walking Dead just 2 episodes left now
Daredevil is very cool series, and finally Punisher is very cool in the Dardevil

derrdaevilz.gif

daredevil-hospital-gif.gif

Breaking Bad, Jessica Jones, Soul Eater, and FMA: Brotherhood.

Also marathoning Daria.

Reactions: Artisan
Too many cooks. Oh, how I love cookery TV shows. It's nice to see how lovely food is made. Or not so nice food. xD

Rewatching Firefly and for some laughs...Big Bang Theory. (I wonder why my parents call me geeky..)

I'm currently on Steven Universe, Yugioh Arc-V and trying to catch up on Samurai Jack in preparation of the final season. I keep forgetting to catch up with MLP though, and I'm hoping to get into Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean soon. I just found and bought the whole series and I can't wait to watch it with my bf. The first series was already great.

I'm currently on Steven Universe, Yugioh Arc-V and trying to catch up on Samurai Jack in preparation of the final season. I keep forgetting to catch up with MLP though, and I'm hoping to get into Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean soon. I just found and bought the whole series and I can't wait to watch it with my bf. The first series was already great.
Yugioh ftw

Yugioh ftw
The Boondocks ftw. I watch it everyday aside from Breaking Bad on the Netflix App on my 2DS which I carry everywhere. I watched the Boondocks and Breaking Bad whole series like 5 times over.

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Yugioh ftw
Yesssss lol.

I also forgot add TWD to this list....damn hiatus.

Currently watching Mom

I currently watched The Odd Couple yesterday on CBS.

Currently watching through 'The Loud House', 'House of Mouse', and 'Animaniacs'. Some great decisions were made to watch these shows at frequency in recent times. :thumbsup:

This Thread Erhrm... Mostly Pokémon stuff, a bit of Thomas Sanders Vine Compilation

New Girl

The "New" kinda wore off after a while. May as well just call it Girl now.

The "New" kinda wore off after a while. May as well just call it Girl now.

Lol pretty true, I don't like the Jess and Nick love story though was never a fan of the two of them dating but i loved them being just friends

How I Met your Mother is the show I'm watching now.

I have been watching Yu Yu Hakusho again and a little bit of Family Guy and Bones.

The Chase USA. This version is much more different to the UK one, because only the 'beast/matt' chaser stars in it. More money up for grabs, and the comments that are thrown around are pretty funny, although kinda rude/jokey. xD

Back