What Are You Listening To?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
  • #1,361

Don't let it's length scare you, it's actually a pretty good song.

Reactions: AricAttack
  • #1,362
Have you ever listened to Super Mario 64? Its really good. I've never played the game but I love the songs in it.

Reactions: AricAttack
  • #1,363
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @ShinyEevee you need to fix that ASAP. SM64 is a must play

• #1,364
I had SM64 on my DS but the game always froze near the beginning. I do want to play it but I can't. Are there any virtual consoles of this game?

• #1,365
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the n64 virtual console is on the Wii U eshop. I believe. But also you should play the original first before the DS one, it's better and more iconic.

• #1,367
Huh cool. I always heard the game was good but I never knew the remakes were awful.

• #1,368
@ShinyEevee remake, but yeah the original was is better.

While we're on the topic though I would absolutely love a sm64 remake done properly. Imagine who good a game that would be, mario 64 that looks like smo? Damn, now I really want that.

• #1,369
I thought mario 64 ds was cool with its changes. Its definitely not the same experience, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t good.

• #1,370
Yeah a Super Mario 64 Remake for the switch would be really cool right?

• #1,371
Hat in time is so chill, they made super hard dlc (maybe harder than Octo Expansion) and then they added this screen to distract yourself from your rage by using hypnotism.

• #1,372
Hat in time is so chill, they made super hard dlc (maybe harder than Octo Expansion) and then they added this screen to distract yourself from your rage by using hypnotism.
lol that dancing is kind of mesmerizing. I guess its supposed to be that wag though.

• #1,373

I started to listen to this because of the shrek memes but it's kinda growing on me lol

• #1,374

• #1,375

This song gets me hyped lol

• #1,376
Sounds good and lyrics are good. Good good good.

• #1,377
Sounds good and lyrics are good. Good good good.
Nice! I never heard the song before but I kind of like it actually lol

• #1,378

• #1,379

• #1,380

Pretty much hooked onto this lately. The lyrics are so powerful and the tune is really catchy. Juice WRLD had some relationship problems and expressed himself with this song. Hopefully things are much better now. ^^

Reactions: Artisan
Back