What Are You Listening To?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
  • #1,281

• #1,282

This soundtrack is too good for words.

• #1,283

• #1,284
@Marc Not a big taylor swift fan. I don't hate her though, like the way I hate Justin Bieber. In case you can not already tell, I'm more of a classic rock person.

• #1,285
@Marc Not a big taylor swift fan. I don't hate her though, like the way I hate Justin Bieber. In case you can not already tell, I'm more of a classic rock person.
Not a fan of her either but this song is awesome imo :D

• #1,286
I guess I'll have to listen it to then lol

Reactions: Marc
  • #1,287
@Marc Well I just listened to it. It's definitely a lot better than her other songs, so I would give it a good. Just not really into that style of music. However, the people who are will totally go crazy for it.

Also what's up with anti-taylor at the end?

• #1,288
"I've found peace in your violence..."

Pure Poetry

• #1,289
I've been listening to: Out Of Control by Nothing's Carved In Stone alot, lately...
Thanks alot @Marc for suggesting Psycho Pass! Now I've been humming this for... three months!

• #1,290
Well it's a cool name at least @Kakea what kind of music do they play? (Classical, rock, pop, rap etc.)

• #1,291

I'm so sad the next Rick and Morty episode is the season finalie ;-; At least I'll have this song to perfect on the piano until then!

For anyone that doesn't recognise it, For The Damaged Coda is the theme for Evil Morty in season 3 :D

• #1,292

I'm so sad the next Rick and Morty episode is the season finalie ;-; At least I'll have this song to perfect on the piano until then!

For anyone that doesn't recognise it, For The Damaged Coda is the theme for Evil Morty in season 3 :D
YASSSS :D I have been playing that on loop. Fun fact: This is actually only half of a two part song (For the Damaged is the other part).

I found an awesome piano arrangement:

Look at this dude go! This is by far my favourite arrangement.

Reactions: 28142
  • #1,293
I know it's fanmade but it's so good I wish it were in the actual game. I just wanna jam out on the air guitar with it.

• #1,294
YASSSS :D I have been playing that on loop. Fun fact: This is actually only half of a two part song (For the Damaged is the other part).

I found an awesome piano arrangement:

Look at this dude go! This is by far my favourite arrangement.

Yup! That's the exact version I'm attempting (attempting is the key word there xD) to learn, but it's just such a mad piece!

That dude is pretty awesome though :p

Reactions: PersonSP
  • #1,295
I've been listening to Sonic Mania's Soundtrack, it's so good

• #1,296
Well it's a cool name at least @Kakea what kind of music do they play? (Classical, rock, pop, rap etc.)

Sorry it took me so long to reply:
It's a rock(?) techno sound? I can't put my finger on it, but it's sounds like rock with a "electrical" sound in the background imp! :D It's awesome, and I'm still listening to this! :D

• #1,297

• #1,298

This is his debut and I friggin love it. He sounds a bit like Hozier, but with some more swing.

Reactions: Kakea
  • #1,299
I'm just jamming this and searching for shinies (not really).

• #1,300

Back