• Start date
  • #1,261

Reactions: Ichimaru and Marc
  • #1,262
XXXtentacion,this shizz hard

• #1,263

• #1,264

• #1,265

If anyone here has played, or watched the game life is strange, you'll know why this song hits you right in the feels.

Reactions: Moon Rain
  • #1,266
The voices of other humans.

• #1,267
Reason #1 why I love GW2:

• #1,268
this is the good stuff to listen to at 4 AM while checking https://www.nasa.gov/
makes you feel super insignificant in an oddly peaceful way

• #1,269
can't be erased.

• #1,270
The Kooks

• #1,271
"Heal the world... make it a better place."

Back then I only heard Michael Jackson sang it, but recently I find out that Connie Talbot sang it as well.

• #1,272

Queen be the best

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,273
It's Super Mario Odyssey's theme song!

• #1,274
So wholesome, yet slightly melancholic. Also super nostalgic, Pogo never fails to deliver :D

• #1,275

So... this is the full version of Sonic Mania's opening music, eh?

• #1,276

• #1,277
Scytha Gang - Pokémon Album available on SoundCloud awesome remixes of game tracks. Best songs in album include: Aether President Lusamine song
Zinnias battle song
Inner Focus
Also other songs: Everything Black - Unlike Pluto ft. mike Taylor
I'm An Albatraoz - Aron Chupa ft. Little Sis Nora

• #1,278
The song I'm currently listening to is "Starboy" by The Weeknd he's a really great singer and once I heard him at my cousins cars radio he sings good although people might say he sounds awfully a lot like Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars and he does I like him because his songs are great and he dosen't sing horrible he's also started off fresh with a new haircut once he made the song and I think he looks better with his new haircut than from his old haircut and yea he has been dating the famous Selena Gomez I think since 2016 hopefully The Weeknd makes new songs during 2017 that song nice anyways what have you guys been hearing lately.

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
  • #1,279
Ghoul!

For anyone that likes Metal, these guys are excellent

• #1,280

Back