What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
  • #1,081
I mostly play as either Toon Link or sometimes Pikachu. Although Greninja is okay

• #1,082
I'm a High-Class fighter and out of them I mostly use Sheik or Fox.

• #1,083
I'm super big on using the random button... and captain falcon.

Reactions: Luigikid64 and Ikon
  • #1,084
Captain Falcon, of course. I've been maining him since Melee, and he's never let me down. He really is the full package: he's fast, deals a lot of damage, and has amazing combos. And there's nothing as satisfying as KOing with the Falcon Punch

Reactions: Luigikid64
  • #1,085
Mii Brawler

• #1,086
I play as Mario, bowser jr,and mii

• #1,087
I play exclusively Roy, though Sheik for the occasional counterpick due to bad matchups...

• #1,088
I main Pit and Dark Pit because they are fast strong and agile and their move sets can do a lot of damage in the right hands and they are interchangeable so basically if you can play Pit then you can play Dark Pit and they are really good competitively because they can deal quick damage and that theyre side B's are really good for knocking out opponents on the right stages. Dark Pit has arrows that can do 2% more damage and Dark Pit's electroshock arm can knock out opponents horizontally easier.

• #1,089
Ganon, Mr. Game & Watch, Samus.
I am awful at all of them. Absolutely, totally awful.

• #1,090
Link always! Also Zero Suit Samus and Robin i play as often, i also find it entertaining to watch Link and Toon Link duke it out;)

• #1,091
I tend to main Bowser with Captain Falcon as a secondary. I love using Bowser, he's so powerful and fast. He has to be one of my favorite Mario characters besides Yoshi. I really don't like how Yoshi plays in Smash bros, he's just weird compared to most characters in my opinion. I think that Bowser is really fun to use and I enjoy playing him. Captain Falcon is pretty cool as well, I love using the Fair (the knee) and KO'ing opponents.

• #1,092
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?
my favorite main character i use in super smash bros 3ds is link. i use link because im a huge fan the zelda series and hes a really good character to play as both easy and fun to use. his moveset is also unique(beside toon link).

• #1,093
I main Corrin and Cloud

• #1,094
I use many characters, so many, I forget most of them, but my top 3 are:

3:Luigi

2:R.O.B.

1:Meta Knight

So, don't be so suprised if you see a meta knight, (IT COULD BE ME...)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,095
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?

Well i typically use palutena or donkey kong simply because im just used to playing them. I tend to go back and forth between default preset palutena and custom bruiser donkey kong which i often use for classic mode grinding. I cant do 9.0 like just about everyone can, but i go as high as i know i can without overdoing it just to help myself reap the best results i can since 9.0 is a tad much tough for me personally. I sometimes set up my zelda amiibo for afk farming if ive got something else i wanna do or i know i have to do and just leave the game on and set the stocks max and cap the time as well with certain item settings to help get more custom parts and trophies. Then just rock bottom the launch rate to 0.5 so it goes on as long as possible and that works beautifully. Its kinda long but it pays off if youre patient and just kill time doing something else while the clock goes down and stuff from what ive learned (caution: do not activate super flags if youre not setting a time limit! This will literally make it go on forever, take it from me as ive made this mistake and woke up much later, still going and nobody even lost half stocks here. Bad idea, i learned the hard way kek). Like i said, its going to be very long for obvious reasons, but its very rewarding if you be patient and wait it out to the very end. Of course, if youre playing on wii u and you have 8 compatible amiibos this is an extremely effortless yet highly effective way to net yourself a lot of items and serious amounts of gold without even needing to actually be at the controller, just let the amiibos fight it out with the CPU and come back later.

Note: when doing this on a wii u, make sure you have the automatic shutdown function disabled cuz if you don't you will obviously not even get through half of this and of course lose all the progress along with it. Just something to be aware of, for wii u players....

• #1,096
I mostly play as the Mii Swordfighter and Rosalina.

• #1,097
Luigi, Mario, Sonic, Yoshi, and Kirby

• #1,098
The characters I main in Super Smash Bros. are :
1 : Sonic (my favourite video game character)
2 : Mii fighter (since I have the Mega Man X's armour)
3 : Captain Falcon

• #1,099
Kirby, Marth, Luigi, Lucina. They're my favorites :)

Wario, Pac-man, Lucario...:D:D:D
In the game, set up the characters Level 9, they win the battles :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,100
I use Ike and Corrin

Back