What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
  • #1,041
My main is Yoshi. He has insanely much power for so much speed and recovery. His down air can get 32% on most of the characters of the game, wich is insane. He has some combo's, but they are hard to start up. The most usefull is probably his jab lock: Jab x2, f-air spike (so it jab locks), d-air, u-air, and if your opponent is bad at air-dodging an egg can finish the combo and sometimes take the stock.

• #1,042
This is a hard question. I really like to switch up characters and play as the most characters as possible. But my main is probably either Link or Greninja. I always play well with Link and a lot with Greninja. So I have to just say these two are my main even though I am trying to get better with other characters like Rosalina and Luma.

• #1,043
@JakobTDE I'd say stick with greninja. He has a lot of great followups and insane combo's that aren't even hard. Jab locking with greninja will maybe even get you a stock when executed correctly. And even when not doing combo's with Greninja, he has a lot of advanced techniques. Try learning a few and you will see that you will be a lot better. So stick with him. Link also is pretty good but pretty slow in my opinion.

• #1,044
Well, Ganondorf is for crushing dreams while maintaining Falcon style. Bowser is for when you really want the other guy to know how much you truly despise their existence.
Sounds about right, yeah. :rotfl:

• #1,045
I main many characters such as...

Lucario, Roy, Robin, Luigi, and Falcon. My Secondaries are Diddy, Dr.Mario and Bowser

• #1,046
I usually go for a mii character, but sometimes I use either Sonic, Pac-Man or Mario

• #1,047
My mains are cloud bayonetta and mewtwo

• #1,048
My main......definitely Ness. First of all, Earthbound is one of my favorite games of all time, so he earns some points there. But he also has some great moves. There's PK fire, for trapping and annoying your enemies. There's also PK flash, which is VERY hard to hit, but if you do it pays off a lot. PK magnet, making Ness immune to those who just like to stand on the other side of the stage and shoot stuff at you like a frickin coward. And PK thunder. My favorite. Aim it just right and BOOM! Enemies fly off the stage. But he isn't just good at attack. His speed and recovery are also amazing. Ness is.....the very best.

• #1,049
I usually play Regular Samus, Ike, Ness, and Falco. Once I get Lucas, I'll try him out and see if hes better than in Brawl. Im sure he is though, as you can see that Up Smash is brutal to anyone who flies into it.

• #1,050
Hallo
My main in ssb is "Lucina" .
fun fact : "Lucina" and "Marth" have the same movement

• #1,051
mega man is my main, his hard knuckle is great for meteor smashes! and his air shooter is great for sending enemies flying into the sky!!! everything about mega man is perfect for me!

• #1,052
I
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yo
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?
anybody overpowered because I need it. Charizard greninja link luigi and anybody I like

• #1,053
Link, its always been him for like every smash game lol, he's just to OP and im like only familiar with him and nobody else... Well I know some but I've managed to pull off a good score using him online, very effective he is!

• #1,054
I'd use Sonic, Charizard, Dark Pit and
Bayonetta

• #1,055
who will you play as most? i am going to play as charizard, mario,greninja,villager. proubly some more but those are my favs. what are yours?

• #1,056
Ridley all the way

Jk Charizard all the way

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,057
I have exactly a dozen mains. Yoshi, Game&Watch, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Robin, R.O.B., Mewtwo, Cloud, Corrin, Mii Brawler, and Kirby. As for which one I use most, I'm honestly not sure. Probably Pikachu, Kirby, Cloud, or Yoshi.

• #1,058
I don't have much for a main, I can play as mostly anyone. But if I have to pick one that I use the most, it would probably have to be Marth or Cloud. I'm a sword type user, and, I like to use characters that are fast, like Fox McCloud, but like I said, I play as mostly anyone, and Cloud is one I probably use the most, or Marth.

• #1,059
I have recently mained ZSS and Little Mac (#Goals). Samus' down b is really effective when it comes to M smashing. Little Mac may have the worst recovery strategy eva but he's unpredictable at times. Most people assume that once launched, Mac's go-to strategy is the side b. But what most people don't know is that the low recovery with Mac's up b is more useful. This could result in doing a Beefy Up B or causing you opponent to miss the tech if they try to punish you on certain stages. I also like Side B-ing off the ledge to end the game. The Side B kills once off the ledge at about 86% and make sure you calculate your trajectory and get a running start, cuz trust me, you do not wanna miss. ;)

• #1,060
my favorite is mario because of its originality also its strong long range smash attack in the game also because of its cool special attack.

Back