What character do you main in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
  • #1,061
Marth all the way! Its always beautiful when you land the tip

• #1,062
Shulk, metta knight, little mac I'm open to new characters cause they're all fun but I main those

• #1,063
I am a through and through Jigglypuff main. She has her killer bair and the wall of pain is OP. Her rest is just the best way to go for that stylish KO

• #1,064
I main Toon Link, and Yoshi. Toon Link because i know how to use bombs and boomerang effectively, and Yoshi because i love most of his moves EXCEPT his sideB.
I even have their amiibo too.

• #1,065
mmmm Mine is the Same within' what version I play so it's the same!

Dr. Mario (since the return in Smash Bros and I played him many times Via Melee and a Dr. Mario Texture hack for Mario in Brawl)
Sonic (decided to go dark this time as like Sonic is Dark Super Sonic)
Mario (My Third best main and I do use the Fire Mario alt a lot)
Ryu (heck he's an awesome Street Fighter to play around with)

So I basically Main Dr. Mario due to being a better but slower Version of Mario.

• #1,066
I main Kirby. He is so fast. My second main is also Pikachu.

• #1,067
Dude, my fav is my boy Kirby.

I mean who doesn't want to be a cute, cuddly, tiny, and pink round ball thing that can absorb ALL the powers of all the fighters. If you inhale mario, Kirby gets Mario's powers, if you inhale pacman, you get his powers, etc. etc. (you get the gist) and he even has powers of his own. In conclusion, who needs to be 1 character from a lot, when you can be all of them using Kirby.

Thanks for reading.

• #1,068
Mine is Cloud because he is easy to pick up and play

• #1,069
Sonic and Captain Falcon

• #1,070
Kirby, so he can steal DLC powers. Then Ike and Little Mac.

• #1,071
My Smash Brothers mains are kind of hard to state really, I like Cloud, but since he's way too powerful ( not that i dont like that on some days) I use Ike the most, and the most kills with him, but problem is, i take a lot of deaths with Ike as well, Another problem with Cloud is that I used to have the DLC for him, but at the moment dont. I also like to use Link, but some people say im not very good with him. So I guess my main is probably Cloud or Ike...

• #1,072
Toon link and lucas also I like falco capt falcon and Mario

• #1,073
Ness is my primary main while lucas is my other main incase i feel the need of everyone's baby boi lucas, while i also tend to play as luigi to go weegee on people but i would say he would also be a main i use aswell.

• #1,074
Ness is my primary main while lucas is my other main incase i feel the need of everyone's baby boi lucas, while i also tend to play as luigi to go weegee on people but i would say he would also be a main i use aswell.
i used to use Luigi then he got Nerfed. RIP down throw fair fair fair combo 2016-20XX

• #1,075
My usual mains are Ike, Bayonetta Little Mac, Captain Falcon, and Bowser. Ike is my best hands down. He is both strong and fast.

• #1,076
i think i would chose bowser ,ganondorf or dk since i love powerful fighter rather than the quick ones , also maybe lucina as a sword fighters , and i hope seeing some other dlc fighters coming soon

• #1,077
Kirby! #TopTireKirby

• #1,078
i think i would chose bowser ,ganondorf or dk since i love powerful fighter rather than the quick ones , also maybe lucina as a sword fighters , and i hope seeing some other dlc fighters coming soon
Pretty sure there aren't gonna be anymore dlc

• #1,079
I think I would attempt to main Little Mac as a good Little Mac player can be hard to defeat. And Little Mac also has good setups for his K.O punch, like his down tilt, or one jab and a K.O punch, or two jabs and a K.O punch. People really underestimate Little Mac beacause he lacks a fundamental skill for smash bros.: Recovering in the air. But when mastered, Little Kac can do anything. He is underestimated in smash exactly how he is in the punch out games. But when he shows his true potential, there is no stopping him.

• #1,080
I mostly like Kirby in super smash Bros

Back