What country you from ?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized while looking at topics on this forum that some members are from different countries and I really want to get to know you all and I love learning about different countries and cultures.
So what country are you guys from?

I am from Trinidad and Tobago,a country in the Caribbean. It comprises of two small islands (Tobago smaller than Trinidad) Trinidad and Tobago is an island country in the northern edge of South America.

Ethnic groups:-
Many different religions are present in Trinidad and Tobago. Among Christian denominations (65.7%) are Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Seventh-day Adventists, Presbyterians, Methodists, Jehovah's Witnesses and other Evangelical groups. Other religious groups include Hindus (25.6%) and Muslims (6.6%) (2000 census)

Trinidad and Tobago is one of the wealthiest and most developed nations in the Caribbean and is listed in the top 40 (2010 information) of the 70 High Income countries in the world. It has one of the highest GDP per capita of USD $20,300 (2011) in the Caribbean.

Trinidad and Tobago is known for its Carnival and is the birthplace of steelpan, calypso, soca, chutney and limbo.

Tobago is well known for it beaches while Trinidad is well known for its oil-rich production.

Anyways enough bout Trinidad and Tobago.I wanna know bout your country.
Pigeon_Point_beach.jpg
Nicki-Minaj-pound-the-alarm-video-shoot.jpeg

coco-reef-resort.jpg
hey reece may i ask you this just where are you exactly in the picture where niki minaj is?:whistle::whistle:
just kidding :D:D

hey reece may i ask you this just where are you exactly in the picture where niki minaj is?:whistle::whistle:
just kidding :D:D
xD I'm not in that pic, It would have been awesome to be in the vid, but she had an age limit 18+ so that sucks and I didn't have a costume. Nicki is the blond one in the middle :)

xD I'm not in that pic, It would have been awesome to be in the vid, but she had an age limit 18+ so that sucks and I didn't have a costume. Nicki is the blond one in the middle :)

If you were 18 years old, do you think you would have been in the video if you were given the oppurtunity? Or nah?

If you were 18 years old, do you think you would have been in the video if you were given the oppurtunity? Or nah?
Hmmm, yes! I heard she was really nice with them, they got to dance with her etc. Plus the video was shot out of Carnival season so she came an reignited an early carnival which was fun for a lot of people. We are currently in Carnival season now, a lot of Fêtes are taking place.

Hmmm, yes! I heard she was really nice with them, they got to dance with her etc. Plus the video was shot out of Carnival season so she came an reignited an early carnival which was fun for a lot of people. We are currently in Carnival season now, a lot of Fêtes are taking place.

Oh, nice! What's the country's language?

well reece i think you are the topic here now... :D:D:D
oh and by the way im from the philipines but right now im in middle east working... with my wife.. have you ever been in the philipines? its great...

well reece i think you are the topic here now... :D:D:D
oh and by the way im from the philipines but right now im in middle east working... with my wife.. have you ever been in the philipines? its great...
No sadly, I have never been out of Trinidad and Tobago. I go Tobago for vacation and that's it, but someday I'd really like to go to the North America and Europe. The Philippines looks beautiful, watching these images:
philippines_2816_600x450.jpg

EDIT: But I'm still young :) I have tons of time to do that in the future!

No sadly, I have never been out of Trinidad and Tobago. I go Tobago for vacation and that's it, but someday I'd really like to go to the North America and Europe. The Philippines looks beautiful, watching these images:
philippines_2816_600x450.jpg

EDIT: But I'm still young :) I have tons of time to do that in the future!
hehehe yup it is a great place... it's full of beaches.. and the people is very welcome.. and nice to the tourist..

hehehe yup it is a great place... it's full of beaches.. and the people is very welcome.. and nice to the tourist..
Trinidad doesn't have much nice beaches but Tobago is beautiful a lot of crystal water beaches, and many wild-life, reefs, it's beautiful! These are some pics of Tobago:
corals-on-reef-Japanese.jpg
pigeon-point-beach-crown-point-tobago-21284821.jpg

There are tons of tourist in Tobago too! Everyone is friendly in Tobago xD

Trinidad doesn't have much nice beaches but Tobago is beautiful a lot of crystal water beaches, and many wild-life, reefs, it's beautiful! These are some pics of Tobago:
corals-on-reef-Japanese.jpg
pigeon-point-beach-crown-point-tobago-21284821.jpg

There are tons of tourist in Tobago too! Everyone is friendly in Tobago xD
wow..:woot: someday ill go see this.. ill add this to my bucket list:):)

Reactions: Reece
wow..:woot: someday ill go see this.. ill add this to my bucket list:):)
Nice! Well actually most Caribbean islands have amazing beaches, but I know some tourists really come to enjoy the food! Trinidadian food is soo good!

I'm from Pakistan but i'm also part German. Pakistan is also corrupt, but I don't know much about Germany.

I'm from the USA my dad moved from Dallas Texas to the UAE 16 years agoand my mom used to live in connecuit

Im from the Netherlands sorry no picture

I'm from Pakistan as well and I +1 whatever @Spinnerweb said.

Btw, those girls in Bikini-ish dresses look Seksy :sneaky: *Looks for his passport, wants to move to Trinidad and Tobago*
There are lots of Pakistani kids in me and pokemon master strategists school.

Reactions: 532
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back