What country you from ?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm from singapore and norway :p the two best countries :p in my opinion of course - singapore is amazing with very cheap but amazing food ! and you can go anywhere :p its soooo small you can drive from one end of singapore to the other end . norway is amazing especially in the winter in the snow :p

lol I'm from singapore and norway :p the two best countries :p in my opinion of course - singapore is amazing with very cheap but amazing food ! and you can go anywhere :p its soooo small you can drive from one end of singapore to the other end . norway is amazing especially in the winter in the snow :p
Why don't you like telling people at school that ur part Norwegian.

Why don't you like telling people at school that ur part Norwegian.
because i don't :p and i like people to keep guessing and please respect the fact i don't want to tell people at school
and don't tell anyone at school . and not many people would believe that anyways :p

:(
because i don't :p and i like people to keep guessing and please respect the fact i don't want to tell people at school
and don't tell anyone at school . and not many people would believe that anyways :p
I do respect the fact, I won't tell anyone and I was just asking why? I understand why you wouldn't want to tell people cause I don't like to tell people I'm American since people will look at my differently because The English guys at school hate Americans :(

:(
I do respect the fact, I won't tell anyone and I was just asking why? I understand why you wouldn't want to tell people cause I don't like to tell people I'm American since people will look at my differently because The English guys at school hate Americans :(

lol i just told you

1. idk
  2. no one really believes that
  3. i like people to keep guessing

lol i just told you

1. idk
  2. no one really believes that
  3. i like people to keep guessing
I know I was just saying that i wasn't asking cause there is anything wrong with keeping I was just asking because I was just wondering, I know the answer I was just saying why I asked

Trinidaaaaad! :cool:

Reactions: Reece
Trinidaaaaad! :cool:

Oh! Another one from there!
They're already 4 or 5 from that country...

Reactions: Reece
Ohboy! I feel like i am the only Aussie here.

Well, actually i am not really from australia. I was born on UAE and moved to Australia. So you can call me Arabian too! :woot:)

I hail from the USA.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
ALL HAIL THE VIRTUAL BOY!
LMAO!
I love how this forum has such a wide variety of different cultures, awesome!!!

Ohboy! I feel like i am the only Aussie here.

Well, actually i am not really from australia. I was born on UAE and moved to Australia. So you can call me Arabian too! :woot:)
You were born in the UAE! I live in the UAE! I dont like it thoug, i want to move back to Dallas

The USA. You'd figure that out though if you have read my status.

I'm from England! proud to be British! fish 'n' chips & tea all the way! xD

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I'm from England! proud to be British! fish 'n' chips & tea all the way! xD
I don't like tea, and chips is the English way of saying fries yeah?

I'm from the United States, I want to move to another country though.

United States here!

I'm from the United States as well, but I want to move to another country when I'm old enough. Like Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back