What do you like about the Zelda franchise?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
There's a lot to like about the Zelda franchise for sure...but what specific aspects of it appealed to you to get you into this cool game series? Was it the dungeons, the story, etc.?

Music, characters, story, world, magic. And above all, the feeling that you're on an adventure! :)

Music, characters, story, world, magic. And above all, the feeling that you're on an adventure! :)
yeah, I think the adventure aspect was the aspect Miyamoto was going for when he started the franchise. There was something about it being reminiscent to his "adventures" as a youth or something like that I think...

Reactions: Moon Rain
is it the puzzles, challenging bosses/dungeons, exploring new areas/worlds or something else?

what do I like most about Zelda games? They actually took the time to make it challenging and interesting to play.

I enjoy the game play, the dungeons, the puzzles, the items/weapons, the music and the bosses. Even though the games are not very challenging at all, they are still great fun and one of my favorite series.

Basically I love every thing about the games except the lack of a challenge.

I think it's the feeling of being able to go on an adventure and explore a realm you'd never get to experience in real life. The characters, music, and storyline all help immerse you into a world that is truly magical. As a game series, I really like going through the dungeons and fighting enemies while trying to solve puzzles to keep advancing forward. It's just a unique experience you can't get anywhere else.

Reactions: Moon Rain
EVERYTHING. Thats it, everything. The graphics, music (especially the music), the story line, characters, really everything! I love the series and i'd have to say that it's the best video game series ever created by anyone ever! There's not a whole lot more to say really! I'll always be a zelda fan, for years and years to come, long live the zelda series! My favourite thing about the series you ask? I would definitely have to say I love the music the most (even though OoT didn't have the series BEST music) it's so inspiring and beautiful

Everything about zelda gets deep into your heart and makes you remember it forever. The music, for instance, will stick in your head forever, thinking about how beautiful it is and how you can reflect off of it(yes you can reflect off of music). All of the music became a part of me in some way. I also like the characters and how they face the struggles. I especially like Majoras Mask for this because, well, they're all going to die from the nightmare fuel in the sky(Aka the moon). There is no Zelda or Ganon/Ganondorf to distract Link or you. All you see is the struggles of normal people's lives and the inevitability of death and how the people react to this. It makes the game feel pointless, considering the evil seems random. But in reality, its not pointless. It gives you a different perspective in life.

Love the freedom of the game. Being able to leave the temples to go do a side quest or going to buy a new shield after a like like nicked it:D. Also the music is amazing. All the songs you are able to play in different areas. Finding secret things in the game is also very rewarding altogether making Zelda my favourite franchise's by far.:p

It is true that not every gamer likes to play the legend of zelda, but to me, I love the scenarios, the story lines, the music behind the game, the different objects you get to be able to advance forward in the story and the map, the epic feeling the game creates. I don't really know why every time i hear about a zelda game, I pay immediate attention to the source where the info is coming from.

What can you not love about The Legend Of Zelda? It is one of the most awesome Nintendo games I have played. The story is so riveting and cool. The music is so nice and peaceful, especially when Zelda plays on her mini harp! The setting is always in a fantastic place that looks so pretty!

I love exploring the dungeons and temples solving puzzles, I find fighting enemy's fun, in skyward sword I really enjoyed flying the bird it was probably the best new feature in the gme if you ask me

It's just the pure story. I suppose it's Link that helps me stay in the game XD but yeah that and puzzles

Yeah, the dungeons are quite nice too. Especially in Skyward Sword. I also liked how the direction the wii remote was in was where the sword went.

Before I started playing Zelda, I always wished to play a video game where we could walk freely around With a sword. The Zelda series was Perfect, and I fell in love With the series after i played twilight princess. I love the overworld, the characters, the Music, the Dungeons, and the entire series!!

The thing I like the most is the fact that Link always starts out as a nobody or just your average simpleton and then rises to the challenge to become the hero of Hyrule lol

The Zelda franchise is good in general. Why do I love it? I can tell you right now.
  • The games have wonderful and one-of-a-kind soundtracks.
  • The games include interesting and fascinating characters.
  • The games have an amazing story and world.
  • The games have a great adventure overall, with challenging monsters/dungeons, and amusing puzzles.
The Zelda games are amazing games in general because of their amazing adventure, and lots more.

I grew up with zelda and have played almost every game made for the series. As I looked at the games I realized that each zelda game has unique feels, pros and cons, atmosphere, varied music. Most of all they each excelled in their own way. All because of how the game had its unique aspects. So I will tell you my favorite aspect;

When I was young I believe that the first game I was able to play was Zelda Ocarina of Time, although I admit, it may not have been the first but it was certainly the one I remembered, back then I never understood the storyline, partially to the fact that I never read the text boxes. But the music, the size of the area, I just loved how it felt to get out of the forest and have that epic feeling of adventure and triumph as hyrule field's music was in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I love about Zelda is the adventure and story. All the side quests keep you playing so you dont beat the game too fast. All of them had unique stories. I also enjoyed the magic and music

Back