What do you think about the camera on the Nintendo 3DS?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

What do you think about the camera on the Nintendo 3DS?

• I love it =D

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It sucks xD

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Meh! >_<'

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
What do you think about the rear-facing camera on the Nintendo 3DS? Love it? Hate it? Let me know below, :singing:

I love the 3D but I hate the resolution.

Actually in proper lighting the resolution isn't that bad (I think). But I guess it works good. People say that the Dsi camera's better, what do you think? I don't really mind the resolution at all sure its not as good as a real camera but it works aight for a gaming system.

Actually in proper lighting the resolution isn't that bad (I think). But I guess it works good. People say that the Dsi camera's better, what do you think? I don't really mind the resolution at all sure its not as good as a real camera but it works aight for a gaming system.

I don't think the Dsi can have a better camera.

Reactions: Reece
No me gusta! That is what I think about it. ;) Erix San knows what's up.

No me gusta! That is what I think about it. ;) Erix San knows what's up.

Why don't ya like it ?

Why don't ya like it ?

I don't think the quality of the camera is where it should be at.

I don't think the quality of the camera is where it should be at.

True,I would have think that they should have updated the camera from the DSi to the 3ds but its the same for me. I mostly use the camera for FB pics, in good lighting its not that bad.

True,I would have think that they should have updated the camera from the DSi to the 3ds but its the same for me. I mostly use the camera for FB pics, in good lighting its not that bad.

That is very true. If you're in a well-illuminated area, the quality isn't too bad. I just don't think we should have to find a place with good light just to take a good quality picture. Those areas aren't always easy to find. lol

The camera sucks in low-light conditions, it's like all blue in low-light, the tiny flash is not good at all.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
The camera sucks in low-light conditions, it's like all blue in low-light, the tiny flash is not good at all.

You are speaking the truth. :(

What, it has a flash? Didn't notice it!

Why is that flash even there ?? It barely ever helps the camera's light, maybe it tells the person who's photo is going to be taken out that ,that is the area to look ?

What, it has a flash? Didn't notice it!
Lol, yeah it's like the tiniest flash ever I've seen on a camera. It helps nothing at all, it's just their for the notification or something for the camera I think xD

The quality is terrible, and only see-able if you throw an excess of light onto whatever you're photographing.

My mom's and dad's phone have better resolution than my 3ds camera.
My mom has SGS4 and my dad has HTC One

Yeah, kinda bad. I do think the Dsi camera had a better quality, with enough light that camera snaps some neat pictures. The 3DS one has some customization that could make it better, but not better than the dsi.
Too sharp, too blurry pictures. Could be a lot better.

My mom's and dad's phone have better resolution than my 3ds camera.
My mom has SGS4 and my dad has HTC One

Those're high gamma phones... Of course those phones will have (a lot) better cameras...
It's like comparing GBA camera with the 3DS one...

The camera on the 3DS isn't all that. The picture quality is not good at times.

its terrible but its better than a 0.3mp nokia phone? when i record wiyh a nokia phone which has the same resolution as the 3ds it looks terible but with my XL its better? weird

Back