What do you think about the camera on the Nintendo 3DS?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

What do you think about the camera on the Nintendo 3DS?

• I love it =D

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It sucks xD

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Meh! >_<'

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
its terrible but its better than a 0.3mp nokia phone? when i record wiyh a nokia phone which has the same resolution as the 3ds it looks terible but with my XL its better? weird

Resolution doesn't mean quality. A 2MP camera with high quality can take better photos than a 5MP one with love quality.

lol thats true :3 Awkward isn't it?

lol thats true :3 Awkward isn't it?

Actually is more like...
A 2M candy with bad flavor
A 1M candy with good flavor

Reactions: Xycros
Actually is more like...
A 2M candy with bad flavor
A 1M candy with good flavor
Lol, true that :D
I still think that they need to better the camera though....

I thought the dsi camera was better, and I liked the effects on there better too.

Reactions: Reece
I thought the dsi camera was better, and I liked the effects on there better too.

Yeah I thought so too..

I think they could of done better job with the cameras ...

The camera sucks in low-light conditions, it's like all blue in low-light, the tiny flash is not good at all.
Flash? I don't really think it's a flash. It only turns on when I play camera based games like Pokemon Dream Radar. And yes, I think the resolution is terrible but then again, it's still great considering it's a gaming console - usable.

Flash? I don't really think it's a flash. It only turns on when I play camera based games like Pokemon Dream Radar. And yes, I think the resolution is terrible but then again, it's still great considering it's a gaming console - usable.
Oh, I think its a flash because on the DSI, it flashes not sure about the 3DS camera.

Oh, I think its a flash because on the DSI, it flashes not sure about the 3DS camera.
DSi had a flash? I had no idea but no, I don't see any flash options (like on most devices that have a flash) on my 3DS XL. So I think that's a no.

I don't think it has a flash... If there was a flash, it would still on the 3DS

I don't think it has a flash... If there was a flash, it would still on the 3DS
Lemme see, and yes your right, its not a flash, just a small light that blinks on the DSI

Both hate it and love it

Both hate it and love it
Why do you hate it and why do you love it ?

Both hate it and love it

I just love the 3D of the camera... hate the rest of it :p

I just love the 3D of the camera... hate the rest of it :p

Yup that what I think too it's so cool the 3d make it fun :)

The most terrible thing about 3DS camera is that I cannot use AR cards in my room, even with my not-so-bright lamp. The cards are usually undetected.

The 3DS camera is so bad I barely even use it. Only time i ever do is for the ar cards that I played with when I first got my ds :p i think the dsi camera was way better.

Why do you hate it and why do you love it ?

I Love it for the 3d picture I hate it cuz the camera screen looks sucks just like my old iPod camera

I haven't used it for a long, long time now. The 3D effect never came out good for me either, it'd just make the object go out of the frame.

Back