What do you think about the camera on the Nintendo 3DS?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

What do you think about the camera on the Nintendo 3DS?

• I love it =D

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It sucks xD

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Meh! >_<'

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
The most terrible thing about 3DS camera is that I cannot use AR cards in my room, even with my not-so-bright lamp. The cards are usually undetected.
Wow, so do you play the AR card games, I had a 3DS and that never use to happen to me even if there is a dim light.

I haven't used it for a long, long time now. The 3D effect never came out good for me either, it'd just make the object go out of the frame.
So you don't use 3d on the 3ds?

I'm talking about the camera, see :) But yeah, I rarely use the 3D even when playing.

No, I think he meant he never used to 3D effect that the camera has :)

I'm talking about the camera, see :) But yeah, I rarely use the 3D even when playing.
No, I think he meant he never used to 3D effect that the camera has :)

Oh I get it XD and some time it really hard to play with the 3d on you dont know what to focus on

Reactions: 18 and Reece
Wow, so do you play the AR card games, I had a 3DS and that never use to happen to me even if there is a dim light.

Yeah, you need a lot of light in the room for those games T_T

Yeah, you need a lot of light in the room for those games T_T
Yeah, but mines used to work well with a dim light really, I never had problem with the lighting much.

I cannot use 3D effect due to eye problem :D

I cannot use 3D effect due to eye problem :D
:eek:, I gotta wear my glasses sometimes when viewing 3D most of the time.

The Nintendo 3DS camera isn't all that good with taking pictures imo With that said though, the 3D effect concept is a bit interesting.

The camera built in on the 3ds is not that of a good thing , it's not in High definition so it would actually not be the best camera for taking pictures , and I think that 3D is pretty much useless when trying to take a picture in 3D mode , it will just hurt your eyes.

Well, at least the photos looks better than the Nokia 1100 camera.

Well, at least the photos looks better than the Nokia 1100 camera.
makes sense to compare it to a cellphone camera lol In fact, the quality of those pictures is definitely a lot like one haha

I like the camera on the 3ds because it can take cool 3d pictures and record videos but since theres a small screen on the 3ds it makes your head look smaller and more fat

I like the camera on the 3ds because it can take cool 3d pictures and record videos but since theres a small screen on the 3ds it makes your head look smaller and more fat
Maybe that's with the regular 3DS. 3DS XL camera is probably bigger with that? Anyone know how the 2DS camera feels like?

Maybe that's with the regular 3DS. 3DS XL camera is probably bigger with that? Anyone know how the 2DS camera feels like?

3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS camera are the same.
In the last one you can watch the 3D effect.

3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS camera are the same.
In the last one you can watch the 3D effect.
Oh, I thought size could correlate to camera size. nvm then lol Yeah, with 2DS it's gone from "OOHH A CRAPPY 3D CAMERA" to "OOHH A CRAPPY CAMERA" :p

The 3D effect is really cool especially without glasses but the quality and the resolution of the camera kinda stinks. If the quality of the camera were better, that would be cool, but youve got youre iphone or ipod to do that. The 3DS is meant to play games, not really to use the camera

The 3D effect is really cool especially without glasses but the quality and the resolution of the camera kinda stinks. If the quality of the camera were better, that would be cool, but youve got youre iphone or ipod to do that. The 3DS is meant to play games, not really to use the camera
yeah, the 3D camera was probably just added as a gimmick if anything to show off the whole 3D aspect of the 3DS. It'd be hilarious if they made any games to try to take advantage of it effectively

Reactions: Vantero
What, it has a flash? Didn't notice it!

9p3zYj1EHoQxlwqq6JkZkheXlCXYNIHXE-iwcrRnATA=w277-h207-p-no

The flash really does suck. And the camera does horrible in low light, but with the right lighting conditions (Which you are rarely ever gonna get outside depending on where you live) you can take an awesome photo :)

Back