What do you want to see in Monster Hunter 4?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm sure some of you already have a bucket-load of ideas that you want to see in the new Monster Hunter game. In this thread, you can list them, ;)

Faster combat (the fact that Monster Hunter has slower combat than Gods Eater makes me prefer the latter), and more character customization. Character customization in such games is very important. Lots of outfits that make your character look good. That's what would convince me to try MH 4.

Faster combat (the fact that Monster Hunter has slower combat than Gods Eater makes me prefer the latter), and more character customization. Character customization in such games is very important. Lots of outfits that make your character look good. That's what would convince me to try MH 4.

Yeah, the character customization is poor on Monster Hunter.

Also play with your Mii would be funny :p

Much better camera angle, a bit faster combat, some magic and sorcery won't hurt either. The camera angle is the main thing.

Much better camera angle, a bit faster combat, some magic and sorcery won't hurt either. The camera angle is the main thing.

Mmm... I don't like the idea of sorcery and magic. It's not the same :p

But I agree a lot with the camera thing and the faster combat.

Mmm... I don't like the idea of sorcery and magic. It's not the same :p

But I agree a lot with the camera thing and the faster combat.
I just want it to to....you know offer something where we can also choose wizards and stuff to cast deadly spells and things like that! :D

I just want it to to....you know offer something where we can also choose wizards and stuff to cast deadly spells and things like that! :D

You can play The Elder Scrolls saga instead.

You can play The Elder Scrolls saga instead.
I'd rather play Diablo 3 though it's a different game altogether but still it's pretty enjoyable. Asking for magic is not a big deal! :cry:

Reactions: ErixSan
I don't think magic would fit in with Monster Hunter now. Not anymore at least.

I don't think magic would fit in with Monster Hunter now. Not anymore at least.
If the monsters can have elemental powers like lightning, fire, etc then it won't hurt give our hunter some kind of magical powers as well.

If the monsters can have elemental powers like lightning, fire, etc then it won't hurt give our hunter some kind of magical powers as well.

Mmm... I still don't believe that magic would work on Monster Hunter.

I would like online play. So that you can have fun with friends that you met online that have the game. I only know one other person where I live that has a 3DS. :(

I would like online play. So that you can have fun with friends that you met online that have the game. I only know one other person where I live that has a 3DS. :(

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has online... On Wii U

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has online... On Wii U

Yes I know it does. I don't have a Wii U though and isn't Monster Hunter 4 for the 3DS not the Wii U?

Yes I know it does. I don't have a Wii U though and isn't Monster Hunter 4 for the 3DS not the Wii U?
Yes, it is!

Yes, it is!
Then why did you compare it to the Wii U version of Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate?

Then why did you compare it to the Wii U version of Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate?

I though you wanted to play it with online :p

I though you wanted to play it with online :p
I was saying that I want Monster Hunter 4 to have online since the 3DS version of Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate didn't have it. I don't have a Wii U to play the game. I wish I did though.

I'm also iffy about the magic. We hunters need to collect resources from monsters that will defeat. Magic (eg. fire) might totally destroy the monster. I've never seen a monster in the game use elemental attacks, but I'm a newbie.

I'm also iffy about the magic. We hunters need to collect resources from monsters that will defeat. Magic (eg. fire) might totally destroy the monster. I've never seen a monster in the game use elemental attacks, but I'm a newbie.
Yeah right! btw, when you encounter the Lagiacrus for the first time you'll know what I'm talking about when he Thunderbolts you or something, sending you into mild-paralysis xD A little magic would be awesome!

Reactions: Marc
Back