What do you want to see in Monster Hunter 4?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yeah, I enjoy the DLC quests. They aren't that much different than the regular quests, but it's great how we can get face special monsters and get special weapons and armor. It's also really nice of Capcom to release this content for free.

Some of them are challenging. If you want, I'll take a photo of some of the quests on MHP 3rd. (Warning: Japan Inside!)
When you have to beat 4/5 monsters in a row (Famitsu, I love you so much for creating such a torturing thing), don't say it isn't challenging.

Edit: Here you go (I'll also provide translation) :
I found these screenshots on the Internet, seems like it comes from a French-patched version of the game. Yep, was too lazy tonight to use something to take a photo. But you get better quality photos.
(Quests are generally "Slay all the monsters")
(Since it's night here, and that I'm tired, I'll let you search here for the monsters' name. I'll put them tomorrow :yawn:. Excuse my laziness.:sleep:)
pic_0004_zpsaca9e99a.png

pic_0003_zps35105edb.png

pic_0002_zpsb0ec6415.png

Last edited:
Some of them are challenging. If you want, I'll take a photo of some of the quests on MHP 3rd. (Warning: Japan Inside!)
When you have to beat 4/5 monsters in a row (Famitsu, I love you so much for creating such a torturing thing), don't say it isn't challenging.

(I'll edit with photos later. I'll put it in a spoiler tag, so people desiring not see the pictures won't see anything)

Yeah, I know MH3U has one of those quests (Mark of a Hero) although I haven't unlocked it in the village since I need to complete every single quest. I do believe its DLC, but I'll finish the guild quest first before attacking them. I know that some of the DLC monsters are much harder than the regular G-Rank ones though (Super Brachy!?).

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I wanna see new monsters as one that can fly and attack while flying like little bats attacking by groups and each monster to be more realistic and even in the story scene and i wanna se a type of gun that's pretty similar to the Bazuka and shoot a lot of power and to be heavy so there's a lot to do in a monster hunter game to make it perfect.

I wanna see new monsters as one that can fly and attack while flying like little bats attacking by groups and each monster to be more realistic and even in the story scene and i wanna se a type of gun that's pretty similar to the Bazuka and shoot a lot of power and to be heavy so there's a lot to do in a monster hunter game to make it perfect.

MH, not realistic ? You must be new to the franchise, then. Take a look at the graphics of MH3(U/Portable 3rd/Wii), or any MH game, then, we'll talk about realism. Same for the monsters. There are monsters who attack while flying (that would be too easy otherwise), it's just that you get to fight them mid-game, or online for the hardcore variations. And for the Bazooka-style gun, just use a bowgun. There's also some kind of munition (forgot the name) that explode on contact with the monster.

Monster Hunter is pretty realistic and the monsters have a lot of detail. I don't know what more realism would look like, but the art style of Monster Hunter fits the games perfectly. There are quite a few flying monster in the game too, so I don't know what your complaint is about.

That type of ammo would be Wyvern Fire, iirc. But don't use it online, its disruptive. Same goes for Crag, which explodes after a couple of seconds.

Well I want to see some things in the new game, such as new weapons and armor, new hunting zones, new monsters, and online quests together with people from all over the world. I think this game is going to be amazing, actually this is the reason why I got to play the mh series hahah

Returning monster, especially zazami *squee*. I also want to see the Kirin, Teostra, Chameleos, and Rajang :D..

Oh and also the tigrex hihi

Returning monster, especially zazami *squee*. I also want to see the Kirin, Teostra, Chameleos, and Rajang :D..

Oh and also the tigrex hihi
Not sure if you knew, but all those are in 4U xD

Not sure if you knew, but all those are in 4U xD
I just read it this morning so.. xD

Back