What game got you into gaming?

• Thread starter shanic132
  • Start date
Mine was contra for the NES. It was so difficult to play when I was a child so, I am playing it now to pass all the levels but it is still difficult.

Reactions: phofufury
i spent my days of early childhood playing the Dreamcast, Xbox (original), Wii, Wii U, Nintendo 64, DS Lite, and all those games got me gaming. Halo for Xbox was really fun, and Minecraft for the Wii U was a major game to me lol

After some unfortunate family circumstances , someone gifted us a Wii they were going to sell back when wii's were very big. Very kind of them!
Around the same, we went on a holiday with a neighbour who had a DS, on the train trip there my dad pulled out a DS each for me and my sister - so us three had a tone of fun playing I think it was mainly mario 64 and super mario bros.
In the same year we also moved from sharing a PC to having our own each, we had a big pile of disc games for them including a lot of the sonics.

As sad as the situation was, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten into gaming the same way if that event hadn't happened baha.

The Simpsons: Hit & Run while I was in hospital, having a brain operation. There was a Gamecube or something and I used to play it on that.

I believe I was three years old at the time.

Reactions: Jisenku, ShyGuy64 and FuredeRika
Back