What is Club Nintendo/How do you join?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's Nintendo. What could they possibly do? xD Nintendo isn't as bad as the other big companies.

Ehhh you don't want to be too naive with stuff. You never know what could happen when you reveal too much lol

Ehhh you don't want to be too naive with stuff. You never know what could happen when you reveal too much lol

Lol. I know. But I'd say they're not as bad as other places. Hopefully. I've never had any issues with Nintendo before. Maybe that's why.

Lol. I know. But I'd say they're not as bad as other places. Hopefully. I've never had any issues with Nintendo before. Maybe that's why.
I'm not saying Nintendo is evil. I'm just a bit cautious when it comes to this stuff lol

I'm not saying Nintendo is evil. I'm just a bit cautious when it comes to this stuff lol

Well, the stuff they have isn't all that great anyway. So there's no need to anyway.

ehhh I don't feel very comfortable giving personal info to Nintendo like address and all (even if it is for rewards), so I might not actually go with this.
So you don't want free stuff, what will you do with your Club Nintendo codes then?

So you don't want free stuff, what will you do with your Club Nintendo codes then?
Keep them for whenever I do feel like using them for whatever reason :p I overturn my own decisions sometimes lol

Well, the stuff they have isn't all that great anyway. So there's no need to anyway.
Some are really bad like the Pencil Case :wtf:, but others like the T-Shirt is cool, I would take those free stuff any day,:rotfl: I kinda like the Elite prizes they give also

Some are really bad like the Pencil Case :wtf:, but others like the T-Shirt is cool, I would take those free stuff any day,:rotfl: I kinda like the Elite prizes they give also
Eh, I probably wouldn't reach the Elite status any time soon. Unless maybe I stacked a bunch of acquired Club Nintendo codes at once or something :p

I haven't liked any of their stuff for a while now. Nothing seems worth it to me. Quite a shame really.

Reactions: Reece
Keep them for whenever I do feel like using them for whatever reason :p I overturn my own decisions sometimes lol
:hilarious: Anyways I guarantee you that you won't be in danger of your privacy. Don't you want a letter from Reggie if you register enough Nintendo products ?

22436-120922-SANY0005JPG-468x.jpg

original.jpg

:hilarious: Anyways I guarantee you that you won't be in danger of your privacy. Don't you want a letter from Reggie if you register enough Nintendo products ?

22436-120922-SANY0005JPG-468x.jpg

original.jpg
Maybe I'll do it later. In any case, I'm still a bit skeptical of this for whatever reason lol

Maybe I'll do it later. In any case, I'm still a bit skeptical of this for whatever reason lol
Well no worries it happens, I wish Reggie can send me a letter :)

Well no worries it happens, I wish Reggie can send me a letter :)
lol who wouldn't want Reggie to send a letter to themselves? Even if it is probably just a prewritten thing..... :p

lol who wouldn't want Reggie to send a letter to themselves? Even if it is probably just a prewritten thing..... :p
I know I will frame it and tell anyone who looks at it that Reggie the President of Nintendo of America sent me that, :giggle:

someone really likes Reggie lol....No offense, but that kinda sounds like a nintendo fanboy remark haha

someone really likes Reggie lol....No offense, but that kinda sounds like a nintendo fanboy remark haha

I'm a Nintendo fan girl. Something wrong with being one? :3

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Reece
I am a Nintendo Fan Boy (girl) lol. I like Nintendo :)

Yep my brother has PS Plus and some of the games are actually good for once.. Nintendo should try that sometime, I would love to get free games :3
Ninty occasionally does good free games, at least for 3DS, most of the time the wii ones are pretty good, and considering a lot of my 3DS purchases are eshop games, when nintendo puts out a good 3DS eshop game, I already have it. Lol. But you could give away one of those download codes for the secret santa wink, wink, nudge nudge. Lol

Reactions: Reece
Club Nintendo = FREE Stuff / FREE Games You Get By Earning Coins ,'Q : How do you earn coins A : You earn coins by using club nintendo codes on an account and then fare saving up your coins , BAM You can get free stuff / free games from it , there .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back