What is Club Nintendo/How do you join?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're probably using a flashcart or you're looking at Metroid 1 or 2.
Metroid 1:
481350-metroid_nes_brinstar_3.jpg

Metroid 2
metroid2_25.gif

Super Metroid
SuperMetroid_20070820_4_1187650266.jpg
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question.

However is metroid fusion available on the eshop ? Or is it only available through the ambassador program 2 years ago ? Before the price cut of the 3ds ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they release any of The Legend Zelda games for the 3ds, I used to think that The legend of Zelda was a boring game but now I became interested in the legend of Zelda games currently.
You can get Zelda 1,2,Awakening (My favorite in the series), and the two Oracle games on the eshop. there was the remake of Ocarina of Time which many consider the greatest game of all time, and the DS titles Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (Both are hated on but Spirit Tracks is probably my third favorite in the series) on your 3DS

However is metroid fusion available on the eshop ? Or is it only available through the ambassador program 2 years ago ? Before the price cut of the 3ds ?
No GBA games on the eshop sorry, just ambassadors. Ninty unfortunately shows no signs of releasing them also to my last post, there is also A Link to the past sequel coming.

You can get Zelda 1,2,Awakening (My favorite in the series), and the two Oracle games on the eshop. there was the remake of Ocarina of Time which many consider the greatest game of all time, and the DS titles Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (Both are hated on but Spirit Tracks is probably my third favorite in the series) on your 3DS
I tried spirit tracks before , it's a good game thought but why is it hated ? But is the legend of Zelda links awakening dx a good game ? I had thought of getting it in the eshop because it looks better than the legend of Zelda links awakening 1 and 2.

I tried spirit tracks before , it's a good game thought but why is it hated ? But is the legend of Zelda links awakening dx a good game ? I had thought of getting it in the eshop because it looks better than the legend of Zelda links awakening 1 and 2.
Links Awakening 1 and 2? Wut? But yeah Links Awakening DX is just Links Awakening with color and bonus dungeon, great game worth the 6 bucks and it's hated because people didn't like the train.

Are we mostly just replying to each other's posts just to get play coins ? Lol xD , I'm saving up 20 Usd to buy the nintendo eshop card to get the legend of Zelda links awakening dx though , thanks for telling that it was worth buying it.:D

Are we mostly just replying to each other's posts just to get play coins ? Lol xD , I'm saving up 20 Usd to buy the nintendo eshop card to get the legend of Zelda links awakening dx though , thanks for telling that it was worth buying it.:D
No, even if we were just messaging each other I'd try to the keep the conversation up but for the sake of continuity I'll just say this, use Club Nintendo or don't it's not that great either way.

I'm going to lock this now (off-topic posts were deleted). Guys, let's try not to go really off-topic, please.

If the Play Coins system is abused, I'll have to change a couple of things to make everything stricter.

Reactions: ShinyLatios and ErixSan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back