What is Club Nintendo/How do you join?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Club Nintendo = FREE Stuff / FREE Games You Get By Earning Coins ,'Q : How do you earn coins A : You earn coins by using club nintendo codes on an account and then fare saving up your coins , BAM You can get free stuff / free games from it , there .
It's good to see that some can ignore the last message and give an honest reply to the topic, I'm not trolling you I'm serious.

It's not really free since you have to pay for a game.

It's not really free since you have to pay for a game.
Well it's not so much free as a bonus. You buy a game, you get a free game!

Well it's not so much free as a bonus. You buy a game, you get a free game!

Free and crappy. Those games aren't always the best. But Nintendo can't exactly give out good games for free...They'd lose some money.

Free and crappy. Those games aren't always the best. But Nintendo can't exactly give out good games for free...They'd lose some money.
Eh, they've given out a few good ones. I check rather often and they have some decent stuff, they gave out the original Zelda recently, I got Donkey Kong on GB there, and while I already had the games, they offered Kid Icarus 3D classics, and Metroid 2 before.

Hey, I won't complain, I mean the rewards are free what more can Nintendo do, they can't produce grade A products that will make them lose money, I ordered the T-Shirt just now :)

Hey, I won't complain, I mean the rewards are free what more can Nintendo do, they can't produce grade A products that will make them lose money, I ordered the T-Shirt just now :)
Again, they tend to throw out pretty good Virtual Console games, I don't have a Wii, but I remember seing Majoras mask and Super Metroid.

Again, they tend to throw out pretty good Virtual Console games, I don't have a Wii, but I remember seing Majoras mask and Super Metroid.
Oh yeah they have cool virtual console games, I hope by the time I get my 3DS Dillon's Rolling Western will still be there.

Eh, they've given out a few good ones. I check rather often and they have some decent stuff, they gave out the original Zelda recently, I got Donkey Kong on GB there, and while I already had the games, they offered Kid Icarus 3D classics, and Metroid 2 before.

Those games are rare xD , I only see them giving out crappy games most of the time just for 150 coins , but they are currently giving out ( I ( Edit : think it's quite rare > > > ) metroid now for 150 coins. Lol.

Those games are rare xD , I only see them giving out crappy games most of the time just for 150 coins , but they are currently giving out ( I thinks it's quite rare > > > ) metroid now for 150 coins. Lol.
I won't lie, you're right I've seen general crap, that Birds 3D game, Cut the rope (Even that's an oddity) and some DSiware shooter game, seem to be the most common.

Do they sell super metroid on the nintendo eshop ? I have not played it yet but my friend told me it's an awesome platformer game to play.

I won't lie, you're right I've seen general crap, that Birds 3D game, Cut the rope (Even that's an oddity) and some DSiware shooter game, seem to be the most common.
Yeah will you have a choice not to spend it on those lame games, you can always save up and wait for better ones :)

Oh yeah they have cool virtual console games, I hope by the time I get my 3DS Dillon's Rolling Western will still be there.
Wait wut? Dillon's Rolling Western is on there? Well I don't have any club nintendo coins and buying a couple $40 games to afford an 8$ game seems pointless.

Do they sell super metroid on the nintendo eshop ? I have not played it yet but my friend told me it's an awesome platformer game to play.
On the Wii not the 3DS. But yeah it's really good, besides Metroid 2, it's the one Metroid Game I can say I enjoy without saying "but they could fix...." or "this is enjoyable if you're into..."

Dillon's Rolling Western is 9.99 on the nintendo eshop , I bought the game and tried it , the gameplay is crap , I recommend you not to get it.

Wait wut? Dillon's Rolling Western is on there? Well I don't have any club nintendo coins and buying a couple $40 games to afford an 8$ game seems pointless.
Well that what I said save up, its not like if people by a 3DS/Wii U games just for the Club Nintendo code, Nintendo don't have to include a code in the package, so I don't think it is pointless at all, I mean if you do buy a game for the Club Nintendo code then it will be wasting $40.00 but that's not the case

On the Wii not the 3DS. But yeah it's really good, besides Metroid 2, it's the one Metroid Game I can say I enjoy without saying "but they could fix...." or "this is enjoyable if you're into..."
Are you telling the truth ? Because I saw some people with the game ' Super Metroid ' on their 3ds.

Dillon's Rolling Western is 9.99 on the nintendo eshop , I bought the game and tried it , the gameplay is crap , I recommend you not to get it.
Ah. Guess you can't always trust reviews of course, I can't say I agree with your perspective without buying the game, But I guess I'll cross it off my to buy list. I'll get it if I have 10$ laying around an there are no good games for the foreseeable future, so not anytime soon.

Ah. Guess you can't always trust reviews of course, I can't say I agree with your perspective without buying the game, But I guess I'll cross it off my to buy list. I'll get it if I have 10$ laying around an there are no good games for the foreseeable future, so not anytime soon.
I always thought that reviews are always the truth and not fake about the actual gameplay in the game. xD.

Are you telling the truth ? Because I saw some people with the game ' Super Metroid ' on their 3ds.
They're probably using a flashcart or you're looking at Metroid 1 or 2.
Metroid 1:
481350-metroid_nes_brinstar_3.jpg

Metroid 2
metroid2_25.gif

Super Metroid
SuperMetroid_20070820_4_1187650266.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back