What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Badge arcade was fun for a while. Netflix would be cool, If I had Netflix. Youtube is just worse then on my phone, so I use my phone for that. The one thing I love above all else though is the activity log. It's sort of interesting to see how much of my life I have dedicated to playing games, and which games hold my attention the longest, ya know?

Badge Arcade is one of my favorites since it allows you to customize your 3DS with little badges. It's also great to have them when you use a certain background theme, I mean who doesn't want a Zelda Themed 3DS? ^^ The choices for badges is also great since there's different ones everyday, so you never know what they might have. Overall it makes the 3DS stand out more and makes it more appealing to gamers.

I like the new 3ds browser. It’s pretty smooth and the video player is very good with fun speed settings to mess with. Dont have timeto watch a video? Speed it up. Or just mess with the right pad to make it go crazy.

I would have to say flipnote studio 3d. I've had a lot of fun playing around with it. I've made two animations so far. One of a tree growing up through the seasons. The second one is of a firework exploding.

It's a little difficult for me so far but it's fun! It takes me quite a while to make one, much less come up with a coherent idea.

Filpnote studio 3D because the dsi was my first portable gaming console ever and I remember looking at the apps and finding filpnote I didn’t know what this app was (btw I was 5 at the time) so I open the app and omg how long I was on there for, basically flipnote was my YouTube at the time anyway I lost my ds and 5 years I got a 2ds and I found out you can get flipnote on it for free with platinum coins and after a week I got I was so happy and made animations on it anyway and that’s why flipnote studio is my favourite 3ds app

The camera app is my favorite app.

There's something nice about going through all the pictures I took in Animal Crossing, reliving the memory....it feels nostalgic. I also used to use it for taking irl pictures, but I don't do that anymore.

Least favorite is Daily Log. It's basically telling me that I play too much video games, with fun music and a happy picture of my Mii. XD

I really like the Nintendo Badge Arcade app. I've had it for about 2 months now and I've been using it every single day. I've decided to always just get the Pokemon Badges, and I've gotten quite a few now. I've also decided to never spend any money on it. Its quite easy to do that... you get 2 free plays a day plus more in the practice catcher. Sometimes I even get 5 free plays a day if I'm lucky.

Its a great app to use and its very fun to use. :) Plus, its free!! :D

I like YouTube on 3ds but I’d rather use it on anything else than the 3ds, Netflix is nice too.

Yes I agree. The Youtube App on the 3DS (old version) is really blurry and low quality.

Yes I agree. The Youtube App on the 3DS (old version) is really blurry and low quality.
And hard to use too, sometimes you would click search and than it goes back to the previous menu.

And hard to use too, sometimes you would click search and than it goes back to the previous menu.
Aaaaaand the Web Browser gets an upgrade on the New 3DS, making the app totally useless. xD

youtube app for 3ds as it is a simple app to use and i do watch a lot of youtube.
it is good for short videos under 1 hour and add on it as less often than other devices.
i like listening to music on youtube on 3ds
and watching mugen videos.
it takes up the least amount of space for me and it is a quick download.

youtube app for 3ds as it is a simple app to use and i do watch a lot of youtube.
it is good for short videos under 1 hour and add on it as less often than other devices.
i like listening to music on youtube on 3ds
and watching mugen videos.
it takes up the least amount of space for me and it is a quick download.
Yes. The sound from it is pretty good,but the quality is just kinda bad. Not too bad but still kinda bad.

Nintendo Badge Arcade or Pokémon Rumble World was probs my fave. YouTube was something I used to use when I didn’t have much access to internet, so if I wanted to watch a video every now and then (I didn’t give a crap about quality xD), I could watch it on there.

Nintendo Badge Arcade or Pokémon Rumble World was probs my fave. YouTube was something I used to use when I didn’t have much access to internet, so if I wanted to watch a video every now and then (I didn’t give a crap about quality xD), I could watch it on there.
Yeah I sometimes do a youtube every so often. The quality sucks but I don't care lol

The API checker is absolutely the best ever totally worth the $99 price, stunning graphics and accurate results.

okay but seriously who is doing quality control for the 3DS eshop? I know it's been slipping but this is an all-time low.

The API checker is absolutely the best ever totally worth the $99 price, stunning graphics and accurate results.

okay but seriously who is doing quality control for the 3DS eshop? I know it's been slipping but this is an all-time low.
Its designed for medical folks, not us high-quality gamers. But yeah, it's a weird heck of a move.

Swapnote was my favorite app.
why:
I played Animal Crossing at the time & communication with a few of the foreign players was only done by swapnote.
once Nintendo shut it down we lost communication with these players now this was end of AC game but now with the new AC we have no way to communicate with these older players..
it was a fun app as well loved to doodle & pass notes to them & my bestest friend Tohru we used to draw all kinds of things .. sad it’s gone..

Nintendo 3DS Sound

I can put MP3s on this thing?!

I think I messaged some of you guys on Swapnote before

Awesome~sauce

It's like with children, there is no favorite!
Colors 3D for sure

YouTube. I had a 3DS way before I had a phone, so I watched YouTube on it. Also, my mom did not let me watch YouTube when I was longer so I used the 3DS to hide it.

Back