What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Badge Arcade is up there, but Netflix is what really surprised me. The quality if really good for the 3DS and a great video player in general. I loved watching the Clone Wars on it for the longest time. :p

Netflix has a 3DS app?! :eek:

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
My faviroute app is Nintendo badge arcade! This claw machine game is really fun and addicting! I come back every day and do the training to get a shot or two at the real machine after words! I love customising my home screen and some of the stuff I come up with is kind of funny actually, like that one time I made a scene where the birds from rhythm paradise where acting on a stage and one of the singers where crying because they forgot there ticket. I also love how Nintendo picks out some of the miiverse shared home screens and has the bunny do a funny action about it!

Probably the activity log. It's nice to know how many hours I've put into certain games and when I've played games.
(for example in december of 2015, i was ill and i noticed i had played a lot of bowsers inside story)

It's also good to know I've sunk 190 hours into Terraria. It boggles my mind that the witch doesnt have this

My favorite app on the 3DS is probably YouTube, but I didn't actually like it that much until I got a New 3DS, as the old one tended to fail to load videos or even just randomly crash if a video was more than about 5 mins in length. However, the new 3DS has just enough processing power to actually use YouTube.

my favorite is 3d camera unlike most of others i didn't like youtube app too much cuz my wifi is okay.

If I have to think of one I would have to say the activity log is a useful one. It's a nice idea and it's good to keep up with how much you play of one game . That way you pretty much know what you play more of over others. I don't use many other apps very much so it's hard to say if any of the other apps are useful or not . I have tried the youtube app and it doesn't work as well as it does when I just watch stuff on my PC cause they app does crash a bit or durp out from time to time. I guess the poke bank would be pretty useful too .

Youtube because it's portable and you can take it anywhere everytime I want to watch anime I can see it on my 3ds xl with some earphones and its cool.

Flipnote. That is something you can't find on any other console or mobile. It's quite fun and easy to use. Some of the stuff people make is amazing, especially the Link animations. There is one flipnote video I found on the internet of the three eeveelutions which I can't seem to find no matter what I try searching on the net. If anybody knows about the vid or any ideas I'd be glad to know because I have been looking for it for months.

Flipnote is my close second! It was the most rare 3DS app until it was cheapened out on My Nintendo for 100 Platinums, and it is indeed super fun! I remember freaking out when Club Nintendo closed because I thought I'd missed my last chance. But nope! I got it from My Nintendo and sold the other code right here on the Pedia. :D

Two words. Flipnote 3d

I really like the Internet browser because it allows you to look things up without closing you currently suspended software, so when I have a problem in solving the puzzles in my Pokemon S/M games or in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (I know it's ancient but I still play it because I love the puzzles), I can just look up the solution without even getting out my PC. I just wish they would update the reformatting software so that you can view anything on the Nintendo that you can view on the PC.

YouTube because it’s super convient when my phone is charging and I really have an urge to watch YouTube

YouTube because it’s super convient when my phone is charging and I really have an urge to watch YouTube
On the New or Old 3DS? Because in my experience, the Old 3DS app is complete trash.

On the New or Old 3DS? Because in my experience, the Old 3DS app is complete trash.

From what i know, YT is fully accessable on the new 3ds browser right?

From what i know, YT is fully accessable on the new 3ds browser right?
No idea. Don't have 0ne.

No idea. Don't have 0ne.

But yeah the old 3ds YT has low quality video and sound, no ability to post or view comments. Only use if you're desperate af...

Activity Log;
I still wonder where the time went, as I look at the 200+ hours I put into Monster Hunter and Terraria, compared to the 1 minute I spent on Health & Safety Information.

Badge Arcade for sure. I was consumed by it when I first got it. Not so much anymore, but it's still my favorite. I rarely use any other app, minus Virtual console content. I don't care for the YouTube app because I just do that on a mobile device or computer.

Back