What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Lego city undercover because free Rome

'What's your favourite App' Not game :p And I believe Lego City Undercover is also a Wii U only game.. :p

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Blue Knight
My favourite application is the Flipnote 3D application as it is like a virtual flip book that enables you create some dope vids. If any of you have not got it you might have a chance one of these months if My Nintendo gives it as a free reward. I have it on 3 different systems(3ds,new 3ds and 2ds) and I always try to create something good.

Is Mayonaise an app? If it is an instrument then in it should be an app.

And I believe Lego City Undercover is also a Wii U only game.. :p
It's also available on 3DS. Not exactly the same though.

It's also available on 3DS. Not exactly the same though.

Ahh, I just looked it up on google and it only said that it was on the Wii U :p

Ahh, I just looked it up on google and it only said that it was on the Wii U :p
If you google "Lego City Undercover" only, yeah, it will give results about the Wii U one only because the 3DS one isn't as good :p
But actually, now that I googled that with "3ds" at the end, I'm reminded that the exact title for the 3DS game is "Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins".

Reactions: 28142
My favorite app is smilebasic because I enjoy programming. People even made object orientated languages with it. Smilebasic is even getting updates. Also, it is a lot better then petit computer.

My favorite app is smilebasic because I enjoy programming. People even made object orientated languages with it. Smilebasic is even getting updates. Also, it is a lot better then petit computer.
If you like programming that much, maybe you'll be happy to know that SmileBASIC is actually an entrypoint (and a primary one!) for homebrew, which will give you even more programming possibilities.
More info here https://mrnbayoh.github.io/basicsploit/

(Also, better *than).

My favorite apps are Netflix because I can watch my Boondocks, and my Breaking Bad and Z Nation. I like YouTube because I can watch my Kenan and Kel episodes, which are not on Netflix. So I have to get them on YouTube, on the channel KenanKelSurprise.

Mario and luigi because it helped my through tough times :singing::singing::singing:. thank you so very much Nintendo.;););)

Mine is definitely YouTube because I love listening to music before I go to sleep. Which I know think is why I don't get enough sleep. Though for the o3ds (not sure if it's just mine) the quality is horrible, which is why I only use it to listen to music, but the sound is alright.

Is mii plaza an app? I like the mini-games and the puzzle pics. If not, then the next apps would be the activity logbook, flipnote studio, and 3ds sound. I like the changing background in 3ds sound. The logbook keeps track of my play time from a day-to-day basis. Flipnote is a great time waster for making small animations

Mine is definitely YouTube because I love listening to music before I go to sleep. Which I know think is why I don't get enough sleep. Though for the o3ds (not sure if it's just mine) the quality is horrible, which is why I only use it to listen to music, but the sound is alright.
holy crude same (Only i listen to modern rock like skillet,three days grace,And linkin park)

Reactions: PersonSP
holy crude same (Only i listen to modern rock like skillet,three days grace,And linkin park)
they actually have some really awesome and catchy songs

Yasss. Skillet/Three Days Grace/Linkin Park, I listen to all of those too. But also to some older stuff (Nirvana will always be better).

I know this is sorta weird but Pokemon Dream Radar. It technically is a game but at the same time it lets you catch Pokemon for your actual Pokemon Gen 5 games. So you could kinda call it a app. Either way though, it is worth trying out if you haven't already.

I know this is sorta weird but Pokemon Dream Radar. It technically is a game but at the same time it lets you catch Pokemon for your actual Pokemon Gen 5 games. So you could kinda call it a app. Either way though, it is worth trying out if you haven't already.
It does seem more like an app than a game, so I'm willing to give you a pass. :p

I really like badge arcade because you can customise you home menu to make it look good and you don't have to pay for everything but you have the option to pay for more badges of themes to make your home menu look even better I was always looking for a way to customise my home menu so i got ninja hax but then that messed with my ds i had to reset it i don't suggest hacking your ds

I was always looking for a way to customise my home menu so i got ninja hax but then that messed with my ds i had to reset it i don't suggest hacking your ds
I don't really agree. Because indeed, ninjhax has enough power to do funny things but it does not guarantee to be able to come back at any time. On the other hand, arm9loaderhax (or just menuhax on 9.2 with an emuNAND) guarantees that you can undo whatever you do, so you can't mess up.
So indeed, I don't suggest hacking with ninjhax if you don't plan on going further, but I do recommend hacking fully.

I really like badge arcade because you can customise you home menu to make it look good and you don't have to pay for everything but you have the option to pay for more badges of themes to make your home menu look even better I was always looking for a way to customise my home menu so i got ninja hax but then that messed with my ds i had to reset it i don't suggest hacking your ds
I like Badge Arcade too! I always update so I can buy new games/update old games so I can't use stuff like Ninjahax (but I don't feel like it anyway).

Back