What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Activity log is great because you can evaluate your gaming behavior :p
I own Korg M10D (which is pricy -___- and soon Detune will release another new music station app in Fall, I think) to sketch music, so you can finish it on your desktop, using either freeware or paid music editor.
But my favorite is Swapnote. Though we cannot send message via internet anymore, I usually draw a birthday card and show it to my friend (who doesn't own a 3DS).

YouTube because I can watch all the videos I want on the go. I hated that you couldn't do it on Internet Browser and i'm so happy you can do it now. :)

So far I don't like any of the 3DS apps... because the only one I liked now you can't use it.

So my favorite one is Youtube.

I agree with Eric, most of the apps are so-so. I can already watch Youtube on my pc.

I really liked Swapnote since I could send some notes to my friends. However, I have not used it at all since they disabled SpotPass. Other than that, I do like Nintendo 3DS Music. It would have been cool if you could play music while in-game but hey, you can't get everything.

YouTube, though I don't really need to use it usually.

Activity log is great because you can evaluate your gaming behavior :p
I own Korg M10D (which is pricy -___- and soon Detune will release another new music station app in Fall, I think) to sketch music, so you can finish it on your desktop, using either freeware or paid music editor.
But my favorite is Swapnote. Though we cannot send message via internet anymore, I usually draw a birthday card and show it to my friend (who doesn't own a 3DS).

Yeah I really like Activity Log although I also feel pretty guilty when I see triple digit numbers for my game times. I often fiddle around with the settings to see different stats like Average Play Time or Play Frequency

Mine is Pokemon X because I love the Pokemon series but apart from that, Pokemon X has good animation, a good storyline, Amazing Pokemon.

There's nothing really that amazing. Youtube is my most used app but it's better on my PC, Activity Log just stimulates my OCD but is somewhat cool and nothing else really makes me think "gotta use this today then play some Mario."

I like Youtube! Too much even!
...seriously, if there's no reason to wake early next morning, I'm watching videos well past midnight! Curse you Markiplier!!

Netflix, because it works...unlike youtube and hulu :p

I've noticed mostly everyone is saying YouTube! Probably a lot of the reason is that everyone who owned a dsi always wanted Nintendo to release a YouTube app... That never came to dsi, instead Nintendo skipped over the dsi and went straight to the 3ds, which I was fine with because I own a 3ds. But my favourite 3ds app woulod have to be the upcoming flipnote studio 3D! If it ever released that is :/ YouTube is for sure the runner up

I wish Flipnote Studio 3D/Hatena would come to the 3DS since I loved it on the DSi. I remember when I used to give out bundles if stars, some guy called Gleni( or something like that(Spirit Tracks parody FTW)) and I used to make a seires called MegaMan Time Paradox (what a fail) which I used to share with my classmates. Come on, Flipnote 3D!!!

I've noticed mostly everyone is saying YouTube! Probably a lot of the reason is that everyone who owned a dsi always wanted Nintendo to release a YouTube app... That never came to dsi, instead Nintendo skipped over the dsi and went straight to the 3ds, which I was fine with because I own a 3ds. But my favourite 3ds app woulod have to be the upcoming flipnote studio 3D! If it ever released that is :/ YouTube is for sure the runner up
YouTube is barely functional though. Low resolution, long load times...it's not ideal, especially since they kind of cut and pasted the mobile app to barely be compatible on 3ds. I was really surprised that most people liked it. o.o

YouTube is barely functional though. Low resolution, long load times...it's not ideal, especially since they kind of cut and pasted the mobile app to barely be compatible on 3ds. I was really surprised that most people liked it. o.o
I actually totally agree with you! It is terrible resolution and is pretty much a web browser that is stuck on YouTube... The reason I (and others) like is that it actually works and is pretty easy to function, If you don't have a phone or something to use instead! Because it is a bother having to constantly look IP game reviews on my laptop

I haven't even started my Youtube app yet, as I have it on my phone. My favorite app is probably Mii Plaza, because of the mini game, and the spotpass function. Yeah, I don't really have alot on my 2DS yet :p

Definitely Youtube, if I have a problem with a tricky part of my game, close down the game, open up Youtube and see how Zack Scott does it :D

Colors 3D cause some of the art people post in the online galleries are just amazing. I'd say YouTube but the glitches and bugs are really annoying.

Yep. The graphic on 3ds is so ...boom. my favorite app was swapnote, but , you know, some accident cause it stop some function, so my favorite app on 3ds now is also the youtibe!

Swapnote was a good messenger like application,to talk with friends,but they stopped it :(

It used to be SwapNote but not anymore. :(

Back