What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
to theRPGage

Well, if that's the case, then I'm excited too! They are also making a cube creator 3d. It is kind of like Minecraft, but not as good of texture. I don't know if there is as many blocks or not, but it looks fun... Here are some video links:
and
awesome! if its first person and all ill be sure to get that!

same here, it looks so tight.

I may also be interested in Super Mario Bros. The Lost levels. I like to play unused content. I also am interested in Mario creator. It can be played in NES and modern Mario modes. It is optional, and you can make your own levels. It is yet to be released...

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite game/app is youtube and sonic lost world :thumbsup:

I think it's Activity Log. Sometimes I need to feel a bit of shame, noticing that I play waaaaay tooooo muuuuch.

I think it's Activity Log. Sometimes I need to feel a bit of shame, noticing that I play waaaaay tooooo muuuuch.
I can NEVER play too much. I will dedicate my entire life to games,(after college and a family). Right now though, I'm working on a game on Unity with minecraft like textures, but none of the same mechanics at all. It has some MAJOR problems that I'm going to fix later, but that stuff is probably really easy to fix if you know what to do.

Also, BattleMiner for 3ds is coming soon. November 20th it will come to the Eshop, and it's kind of like borderlands as well as minecraft. My 3ds just broke and it won't ever fix, but I will get a new one. In the meantime, I can watch this video!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the 3DS camera WOULD have been it... but it's got such a low resolution that makes me compare it waay too often to my old cellphone. No, for me it's a tie between the eshop and the internet browser (if that counts as an app~).

I love swapnote! I never really pay attention to how I draw things. It is very interesting to see how I start drawing and develop that into an image.
It is also cool because of the 3D feature too.
I also like other apps such as the AR card games and the 3D Camera :D

Youtube is my favorite because it's universal and not like netflix and hulu.

my favorite is pokemon banka and poke transporter

Miiverse/Youtube/3DS Sound!

Personally, My Favorite 3DS App Has to be the Camera. I always enjoy using it from time to time and I like taking pictures with it.

I like making stop- motion picture vids

Hmmm............ o.o Maybe Nintendo Video.... Idk I Just Love It *3*

My favourite is Mii-plaza. :D But otherwise it would be the sound app (whatisitsnameagain?) but that is just because I love listening to music everywhere and the 3ds is pretty portable. (A lot more than my laptop)

I personally love the Youtube app. Although, the quality isn't so great, it's actually more portable than the PC, and it still is great for watching videos. I enjoy the video portability, and the 3DS has some pretty nice internet support for Youtube.

My favourite is Mii-plaza. :D But otherwise it would be the sound app (whatisitsnameagain?) but that is just because I love listening to music everywhere and the 3ds is pretty portable. (A lot more than my laptop)
I like the *Nintendo 3ds sound* as well, but I hate that little parrot. Every time I try to go onto something, I accidentally tap the parrot! I'm just saying, but besides the bird, I love it...

I like the *Nintendo 3ds sound* as well, but I hate that little parrot. Every time I try to go onto something, I accidentally tap the parrot! I'm just saying, but besides the bird, I love it...
I like the parrot but he keeps saying something about a blue parrot and I can't find that one!

I think that my favourite app is YouTube. Its a handy app for the Nintendo 3ds. I love its idea and we can watch any video anywhere just we need an internet connection. So, in my opinion it is simply an awesome app. What do you think guys? Do you like this app too? If so, reply :p

I use this app to watch episodes and sometimes movies too.

I think that my favourite app is YouTube. Its a handy app for the Nintendo 3ds. I love its idea and we can watch any video anywhere just we need an internet connection. So, in my opinion it is simply an awesome app. What do you think guys? Do you like this app too? If so, reply :p

I use this app to watch episodes and sometimes movies too.
I don't like the youtube app It does not work as good as the website and you cannot just play music in the background while using another app. The only good thing is that you can use the app to unblock other videos and music websites that are incompatible with the 3ds internet browser.

Back