What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
There is so few apps on it that I'd have to say my favorite is the eShop, I can get game demos!

My favourite 3DS app is YouTube because it helps me to see videos on the go without waiting for much longer by switching my computer on and then opening the browser and doing the search on this it is much more faster available..

For now its the 3DS Camera , i have a lot of fun taking photos of objects , outside trees/ flowers, and myself, if the youtube app had a comment section that would be a lot better, and its still better quality on a pc though ~~

That's a pretty tough question.There's a lot I haven't explored yet,believe it or not.But the ones I like using the most are the 3ds Music,and Youtube,Youtube being first.I would say music,but I can never put long enough songs to remix.It's a bummer,cuz I love to remix music,I did so on WW:D.I.Y,lol.Youtube's great but it has its marvelous moments when the video decides to be 'dificlut'. XD But it still good for finding animes,gameplay videos and such. :)

I would say Youtube and 3DS Sound.

Youtube because:
It's Youtube, duh. (And the fact you can watch Youtube videos on your 3DS)

3DS Sound because:
I can listen to all of my awesome and favorite songs there, and have fun messing around with them! :3

Reactions: P2.0
My favorite 3DS app was SwapNote due to the Fact you can send cool personalized messages to your friends around the world and i was always happy to see the Blue Light on my 3DS. It's a Shame Nintendo disabled it for good :( My other favorite app is the eShop if it counts lol xD

The internet browser. I can check any social media from mit, without having to get up, and I can get my friends online easily.

My favourite app is youtube because it is easy and simple to use ..there will came a new nintendo 3ds console and it seem like it has upgrade the internet browser to html5 ..looking forward to buy it..anyway youtube still the best app for me

Reactions: Eric3ds
Definitly Youtube,I don't care about the quality of the video and it does not crash in the middle of the video plus many people use youtube on their 3ds and its cool so yeah,glad they made this application for 3ds.

I would have to say my favorite app on the 3DS, would have to be YouTube. It is the only app I use on my 3DS, well other than the eshop app to get demos, but doea the eshop app count towards the favorite app though?

The Alpha sapphire and Omega Ruby demo, because it is AWESOME :)
And who doesn't like pokemon

Most likely youtube app. Mostly because I can use it while taking a poop, and right before I go to sleep. Also, sometimes I'm too lazy to go on the computer, so I just listen or watch videos on it right before I fall asleep.

Definitely Colors!3D,i just love that app.

My favorite app was Swapnote....until its demise. :(
So for now I stick with Youtube and Mii Street Plaza. I would point out the Internet browser, but that's not an app.
Oh, and sound, I listen music in it.

I like Swapnote.

My fav is probably 3ds sound or petit computer. 3ds sound because I like to be able to listen to my music on my 3ds, because my stupid brother sat on and broke my phone. Petit computer because I enjoy creating games and I love scripting.

There is a very simple answer and that is youtube Why do I love youtube because of all the great youtubers out there who care about there subs and the youtubers who try harder than the rest and its up to me to SUB and share those videos to my friends my job is to get youtubers who really diserve it to get to the top one day or get really high up on top and one day they will thank people like me :) RESPECT!

My fav is probably 3ds sound or petit computer. 3ds sound because I like to be able to listen to my music on my 3ds, because my stupid brother sat on and broke my phone. Petit computer because I enjoy creating games and I love scripting.
I love ptc! It's the best 3ds app and i heard theyre making Petit Computer 2 for 3ds and that galaxy games is amking a 3ds game creator whick is sort of the same thing im excited!

Well, if that's the case, then I'm excited too! They are also making a cube creator 3d. It is kind of like Minecraft, but not as good of texture. I don't know if there is as many blocks or not, but it looks fun... Here are some video links:
and

There is a very simple answer and that is youtube Why do I love youtube because of all the great youtubers out there who care about there subs and the youtubers who try harder than the rest and its up to me to SUB and share those videos to my friends my job is to get youtubers who really diserve it to get to the top one day or get really high up on top and one day they will thank people like me :) RESPECT!
True that, you sure gained my respect...

Back