What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
That is a grand point, but the negative thing is that I almost never get streetpasses from how little people in my general area have a 3DS.
That is true, but didn't nintendo have special events to give you street passes from all over the world?

That is true, but didn't nintendo have special events to give you street passes from all over the world?
at certain locations, which were all far away from where I was.

3ds xl is big lol

Reactions: thirdplanet42
I like the Smash Controller app and the Flipnote 3d app (im one of the only people who have it!) Smash controller app cause it lets you use the 3ds as a smash wii u controller better than smash 3ds and flipnote 3d cause flipnotes. WITH MOAR COLORS

I would have to say Youtube because when I watch Youtube video on my 2DS, it doesn't buffer or anything. It does crash on me on occasions, but without that Youtube is my favorite App on my 2DS. I actually have a question: Can you watch livestreams on a 2DS, 3DS, Etc.?

I'm sure you've used at least one app by now if you own a 2DS or 3DS. So, which is your favorite app and why?
pokemon band i can keep my pokemon there

I'm sure you've used at least one app by now if you own a 2DS or 3DS. So, which is your favorite app and why?
Swapnote because it's the only one that doesn't need internet to get something new.

smash i love to play smash 3ds but i keep losing my 3ds it is not so mutch fun wen i cant play smash the reson i like smash for 3ds and wii u is wen i was a lootle boy i wold play all the time it was so so so fun i liked to play link the have good game grafics for smash 3ds and wii u it reeminds me of the old day wen i was 4 years old

want thats a mii virs is what i mean

Youtube or Mii Maker. You can watch youtube on your 3DS, that is lretty awesome, unless your watching anime with subs, youtube would be fine. Mii Maker can let you create miis that you are satisfied with and miis that you want to collects. Like Mii shops are for collection purposes:D

YouTube, Browser or Netflix. I don't do much relating to Mii's on my 3DS, but I do watch quite a few videos on it. :p

i have so many! it would be youtube. i dont know my favorite.

Nintendo 3DS Sound is the app I use the most. I listen to music whenever I'm doing something so I'm using the app most of the day. I only use the YouTube when I want to listen to songs I don't have on my SD card. Other than that, I find YouTube useless because of the limited things you can do. And the quality of the videos...

Sound! it helps me escape the reality I live in..

I tend to use Streetpass and Youtube quite a bit, but Flipnote Studio is my fav.

Youtube because I think is more comfortable on 3ds than on a phone
Game Notes becuase I usually use it to write my shopping list
Monster Hunter 4 because is a quite difficult game, I love how challenging is, the monster and armor design is quite original, there are various zones for hunting and every of them is quite big and the boss fights are fun and challenging.
Super Smash bros, I love challenging people online even if I'm quite bad at this game, there a lot of characters and I usually use link, I also love to challenge my cousin, the arenas are inspired from other games and my favorite is the Pictochat arena.
Pokèmon Alpha sapphire because when I was child Pokèmon sapphire was my favorite game, it's like playing the original game but with more features like sneaking, 3d graphics and new mega evolutions.
Skylanders Trap Team: it's not that bad, they improved graphics, put a decent story and intersting stages for only villains.
Kirby triple deluxe becuase is colrofull, easy and fun.
Bravely default becuase it's one the best RPG i ever played,interesting battle system, awesome music,it's challenging
and has a quite good story.

Fire emblem and dragon ball z I jst hate that sakurai stil doesn't understand we need to have unlimited uses

Fire emblem and dragon ball z I jst hate that sakurai stil doesn't understand we need to have unlimited uses
?

Are you complaining about Fire Emblem death mechanics?

Maybe Youtube or 3ds Sound. Youtube because I don't own a pc (I know thats stupid but I can't afford it) and without a pc I can still watch my favorite videos and even though a pc has better video quality I think youtube is better but the only thing about youtube on 3ds it that you can't comment :( . I like 3ds sound because it will play my music and me and my friend like to record sounds and goof off on it and when i'm at home I can listen to music. I just get music at my friends house :) that is why i think it would be youtube of 3ds sound.

Back