What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite is the internet browser because all I do really when I need to look up something and I'm to lazy to get my phone, I just look it up on my 3ds.

My favorite 3Ds app has got to be YouTube, it plays great! No unexpected crashing in the middle of videos!:) but I also love swap note!

I don' remember what's exactly the name of the app, but it lets you transfer the save data from your physical games to the digital games in the SD card. It was useful to me because I got a digital version of Kid Icarus, and was able to transfer the save data from the physical copy.

My favorite apps are Super Mario Bros. and Nintendo Badge Arcade, but when the VC Pokemon Yellow will come out, it will SURE be my favorite one.

youtube by far i use it more than 2 hours a day but i do like mario 3 and nintendo badge arcade

I really like the Activity Log because I am slightly obsessive with keeping track of how long I've played a game for. It is useful for seeing what my most played games are, and it would appear my most played it Pokemon Y by a long shot. :p

I would have liked the Youtube app if it came out 2 years earlier lol. I also really used to like Nintendo Letter Box, but then they disabled the spotpass feature and the program immediately became dead to me.

I don't use anything besides the cartridge and Friend List, but I like the eShop.

my faforite app on nintendo 3DS is nintendo badge arcade , because I thinks badge is cool !

Ok, My favorite 3ds apps would be Youtube and Netflix. Whenever i want to watch a music video, or look up some gaming video, or check up on the people i follow, i always go to Youtube. It's actually a cool app that they added to E-shop. I always visit netflix whenever I want to check up on my favorite Show seasons, such as The flash or The arrow. They are both very useful to me.

My favorite is monster hunter demo and nintendo badge arcade. Monster hunter Demi is a favorite because before I had the game my friend did and I would always want to play with @Battlefortroy so he found the demo that we could both play together until my friend got me the game because he is the greatest. I also like Nintendo badge arcade because it's super fun. I don't buy plays I just wait daily to get a free play. Thanks again @Battlefortroy !

My favorite is monster hunter demo and nintendo badge arcade. Monster hunter Demi is a favorite because before I had the game my friend did and I would always want to play with @Battlefortroy so he found the demo that we could both play together until my friend got me the game because he is the greatest. I also like Nintendo badge arcade because it's super fun. I don't buy plays I just wait daily to get a free play. Thanks again @Battlefortroy !
Haha, at first i thought u were some awesome new guy, but then i saw ur name. Congrats, ur signature and pic loos boss

I like Ocarina of Time 3D. This is because, in my opinion, the New 3DS XL has one of the lowest screen resolutions of any electronic device that I own. Heck, I could probably count the total number of pixels in under an hour. But, I feel like Ocarina of Time 3D immerses me in the game so much that I completely forget about the screen resolution. Also, Ocarina of Time 3D is probably one of the most beautiful games I've ever played.

Reactions: Leej07
My favorite app is the Pokemon Shuffle, as well as being a great app, it is a great spin off pokemon, maybe even the best. I loved very Pokémon shuffle was the system used to mega evolve a pokemon, and also the change in the rhythm of the music when a mega pokemon evolves. It's a great game, I recommend to anyone who has a 3 DS or 2 DS, after all it's free.

youtube is very good and i liked much

I have a new found favorite app. It's the camera. The original face swap app. I love it. It's beauitful what you can make

My favs would be youtube and nintendo badge arcade i almost have 300 badges and i completed the splatoon badge set cause i won 4 tries on the practice catcher.i like youtube cause i can watch movies or listen to music,and i like nba because i like to collect and creativity is involved in making a cool home menu

Internet browser to check something during a game :bookworm: and the face-swap camera, that's just..hilarious :hilarious:

Internet browser to check something during a game :bookworm: and the face-swap camera, that's just..hilarious :hilarious:
I've face swapped with my mom before. Was a monstrosity

Ikr, its like that sometimes.
I've face swapped with my mom before. Was a monstrosity

I have two favorites actually. Colors 3D is my main drawing tool, since my phone camera sucks, and I can't draw with a mouse. The only downside is that they are limited on brushes. Other than that, I think it's easiest for me to use.

My other favorite is the Netflix app. Yes it's shown on a fairly small screen, but it's much more convenient for me.

Back