What is your favorite 2DS/3DS App and Why?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
3ds sound

My favorite would either go to Tiger/Mint (so useful for downloading everything I need!) or Ironfall: Invasion (homebrew) or Youtube (videos)

Internet browser (Spider or Skater) is an applet, not an app, but I guess it's ok to count it here.

Nintendo 3DS Sound, I like recording voices and making them high-pitched and slower :giggle:. I think my 3DS if filled with recordings now :rotfl:. Ever since I got it I started to play with the app, it's quite fun~

I want to add some new stuff I played to my favorite apps:
Xenoblade 3d: A good porting, identical to the original wii just graphically downgrades
Pokèmon mystery dungeon gates on the infinity: Not as good as the previous mystery dungeon, there aren't many Pokèmon to choose as charcater, decent story and decent gameplay.

Last edited:
I want to add some new stuff I played to my favorite apps:
Xenoblade 3d: A good porting, identical to the original wii just graphically downgrades
Pokèmon mystery dungeon gates on the infinity: Not as good as the previous mystery dungeon, there aren't many Pokèmon to choose as charcater, decent story and decent gameplay.
Power rangers super megaforce: based on the TV series, I didn't like it
, bad graphic, bad story, bad gameplay, it's not worth.
Why would you include the Power Rangers game if you didn't like it one bit?

3ds YouTube app I love it because know I can watch YouTube on my 3ds ya.

Why would you include the Power Rangers game if you didn't like it one bit?
Sorry I fix the post

Reactions: ESP
I use youtube on the internet browser of my New 3DS, so is internet browser

Mine is the MII maker because you can make your MII look awesome or extremely funny:p

I like to use Actvity Log and also Nintendo 3DS Sound when I'm bored I usually play around with my voice.
As for activity log I check it and then wonder wow I really played that much then either I go off on my brothers(They us it a lot of the time) and won't let them play for a whole week straight.

SwapNote used to be my favorite app on Nintendo 3DS but since it was rendered useless by Nintendo. My new favorite is Netflix.

SwapNote used to be my favorite app on Nintendo 3DS but since it was rendered useless by Nintendo. My new favorite is Netflix.
Eh? Netflix wasn't supported in our region when I downloaded it in 2011. That really sucked. Does it work now?

Eh? Netflix wasn't supported in our region when I downloaded it in 2011. That really sucked. Does it work now?
I have a work around. :sneaky:

I LOVE Nintendo Badge Arcade. I like it because I don't have to spend anything, I just have to wait a day until I get more free plays! It is completely free but it also isn't! I love games like that. That way, I can play without playing and then play MORE whenever I want! THANK YOU NINTNEDO FOR BRINGING NINTEDO BADGE ARCADE TO THE 3DS FOR ME!

The MiiPlaza, and Activity Log! I check both pretty often, & really like having a log of my game time & walking activity so that I can put my occupied time with X right in my head. I have a plaza game purchased but I really just like the puzzle collection the most.
I have almost all the apps in a folder called 'clutter & tools' on my screen... other than that I use the Badge Arcade because having a cute home screen is nice, & I check the eShop occasionally and learn about games I didn't know existed.

Last edited:
I'm sure you've used at least one app by now if you own a 2DS or 3DS. So, which is your favorite app and why?
For me it's probably street pass plaza. I enjoy seeing all the new people I meet

my favorite app was swap note, i had friends at europe and japan and me and my boyfriend used to swap pretty funny pictures and write stuff when we didn´t see each other but then they cancelled the spotpass. so now we use facebook instead. i never closed swapnote because i would get about 6 cards every day.

The internet browser is my favourite. You can easily and speedily pause your game and look something up in the browser. I use it ALL the time when I forget how to teach some pokemon some moves or TM locations or when I forget horde EV training locations. It's so convenient.

well i have to say the camera

My favourite is Mii-plaza. :D But otherwise it would be the sound app (whatisitsnameagain?) but that is just because I love listening to music everywhere and the 3ds is pretty portable. (A lot more than my laptop)
My taste in apps has changed. I spend a lot more time on games notes these days. I always used it to make doodles and quick drawings, but lately it's finally serving its purpose as a note-app. Whenever I learn a new word or find an old word in a new context (which happens a lot thanks to Virion in Fire Emblem Awakening) I write it down. Every now and then I look the m all up, and that way I get to expand my vocabulary! :D I still do make a lot of drawings though. :p

Back