What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite 3DS game is Pokemon x but not because it is the only game I have. I also have Tomodachi life which I never play anymore. But Pokemon X is my favorite because it doesn't run out of fun events for a long time.

My favorite is Zelda LBW. it is my top 3 zelda games of all time. LTTP is my favorite zelda. I have heard so much about Fire Emblem, but i dont think i will like it because im not much into srpg's. i just could never get into those types of games..

Reactions: Magitroopa
If I had to pick one it would be mk7 it's really fun and u can play online with people from around the world it's fun

Pokemon X of course. It was the first game I got when I buy a 3DS, and the game I have spent most time playing. :)

Kirby: Triple Deluxe. It certainly wasn't lengthy (the main game at least) but it did everything perfectly, even though it wasn't challenging. The soundtrack was awesome and boss battles were creative. The extra modes add to replayability and it's all around a fantastic experience.

My favorite is Zelda LBW. it is my top 3 zelda games of all time. LTTP is my favorite zelda. I have heard so much about Fire Emblem, but i dont think i will like it because im not much into srpg's. i just could never get into those types of games..

You should really consider buying it, though. Awakening is designed for newcomers to get into it. And if the challenge is too high you can always play casual. :)
(Also, ALTTP, heck yes.)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should really consider buying it, though. Awakening is designed for newcomers to get into it. And if the challenge is too high you can always play casual. :)
(Also, ALTTP, heck yes.)

well if i can ever get a good deal for Fire Emblem, then i might consider getting it.. i dont get to play games that much tho.. i only get to play a couple times a week

Pokemon X :)
Still trying to fill up the national pokedex fairly

Mine is fifa 13

For a while it was Bravely Default. But now mine favorite game is Kid Icarus: Uprising

Bravely default, by far.

Mine would have to be OoT 3D the remake was beautiful! ;)

My favorite game is Animal Crossing: New Leaf

It is very fun and adventurous.

I'm doing pretty good on it, I've already got the final upgrades in the Nookling's shop, and have saved over 2,000,000 bells!

I love playing it!

mine is pokemon x. I beat the game over 100 times

Currently my fave is Resident Evil: Revelations. Sure keeps my nerves on edge so I don't get sleepy on nightshifts.

don't laugh but mine is harvestmoon tale of two towns it's a nice game its like your actually living in it and it's a really good game for people who like to imagine their future life.

My favorite 3DS game is One Piece Unlimited World Red, hands down the best 3ds has to offer. (my view anyways! XD)

I would wait until the 3DS is done to determine my favorite but so far my favorites are Tomodachi Life, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, and New Super Mario Bros 2

Reactions: RickyBamBam
My favorite 3DS game is Mario Kart 7 because it makes racing Awesome! It's make Final Fury go to the bottom if there was a list of the best racing games! :D

Mine is Tomodachi Life. I really love interacting with my Miis in their apartments, see them hang around in the fountain, park and other places, buying clothing and food for them to see what they love the most, see them get married and having adorable babies! Baby Mii are just so cute, I wish I would reach inside the game and cuddle with them! :3

My favorite is animal crossing new leaf. I'm over halfway done with the encyclopedia!

Back