What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite 3ds game is Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's minions. I've played the original Mario and Luigi when I was a kid so it was really fun to play it again with the better graphics. While I haven't touched the Bowser's Minions part of it yet I loved the remixed tracks for the battle themes and for me it seemed that the Bro's attacks were a lot easier to do then on the Game Boy Advance.

my favorite 3ds games are Pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire and legend of Zelda Majora's mask and yokai watch in oras soar in sky on latios or latias for Majora's mask trying on different masks and literally become a different person was awesome and as for yokai watch befriending yokai and fighting other yokai is awesome though I don't like whisper

Last edited:
mine would be ACNL or radiant historia, I only had the demo of radiant historia but I loved both until the day my 2ds XL died

Reactions: Jisenku
I would have gotten Project Mirai if I had the money, but I'm kinda glad that I skipped on it (but I did play the demo A LOT and that's why I consider it my favorite game), and got Future Tone much later. ~Denparadgim here we comeeee~

My favorite game that I actually owned was probably ACNL, just because you could do so much with your town.

Back