What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
This is a really hard question to answer, because truth be told, I like every single one of my Nintendo 3DS games as much as the others. Although I'll bring my favourites down to two.

Out of games which have no real replay value, I play a lot of them, and tend to enjoy them all, but I'm going to have to give this one to Virtue's Last Reward. Hand's down one of the best told story based games I've played, and the puzzling escape mini games only make it better. Although there were some parts of it I couldn't wrap my brain around since I took to playing it in the late night on a daily basis, I can not regret this purchase, and I owe @MementoMori for recommending it to me.

Now out of the games that have replay vlaue, I've only really played Animal Crossing:New Leaf and Pokemon Y. At the moment, I have to say I prefer Animal Crossing, but mainly just because I prefer using simulators like Showdown for my pokemon battles. Oh, and because Rooney's too amazing for words.

Also, a special mention for Bravely Default, which could really be placed into either category. I know a couple people who don't give it any replay value, but then there's me who's on his third play through of it. Truly a fantastic game with a lot of different ways to play from my perspective, the job system opens up so many different combinations to run through the game with, and New Game plus is a great bonus. ^^
So true, VLR is really one of the best games I've ever played. Have you played the prequel, 999 too?

my favorite 3ds game is pokemon x

Pokemon x and it will probably becom pokemon Alpha sapphire!

Reactions: LavenderTownGhost
Kid Icarus: Uprising is my favorite. In addition to an intriguing story, it also features an addicting multiplayer mode. The varying skills of every player keeps me improving and coming back for more.

Pokemon X for sure. At last they created a 3D pokemon game. The 3D-ness is decent. I like how you can customize your character. The mega evolution is a nice touch.

Reactions: LavenderTownGhost
at The moment it's a tie between Pokémon Y and Sonic Generations ! those are the games I enjoy the most in my 3DS right now but as many have said SSB will definitely be my favorite in the near future.

My favorite is Rune Factory 4

I am going to have to go with Mario Kart being my favorite.

Kid Icarus: Uprising is my favorite. In addition to an intriguing story, it also features an addicting multiplayer mode. The varying skills of every player keeps me improving and coming back for more.

Lol I just started playing that game against today against my friend. The multiplayer mode is so fun! You never know where the shots are being fired. BANG BANG

Reactions: srgs
My favourite for a while has been Liberation Maiden. It's a downloadable title for only $7.99 yet it offers just as much enjoyment as a retail title, even if it is on the short side. The visuals are amazing, the gameplay is fun, the controls are good, and some people may complain about the ending but:

I honestly didn't mind because it was like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid! :D

My favourite for a while has been Liberation Maiden. It's a downloadable title for only $7.99 yet it offers just as much enjoyment as a retail title, even if it is on the short side. The visuals are amazing, the gameplay is fun, the controls are good
I looked that game up and it seems like a great game, I've never played a level 5 game besides Professor Layton, I think that game is good start for me.

For the time being, Pokemon X! I just recently was able to purchase a 3DS along with X, and the game just blew my mind.

mine are AC:NL, and mario and luigi dream team. although i like pokemon Y a lot.

Kid Icarus Uprising by a mile. Best part is, I expected the game to be quite mediocre, since I've never been big on 3rd person shooters or Star Fox/Sin & Punishment style games. It's currently my most played 3DS game and whenever I don't have a game I'm actively playing on the 3DS, I make sure to put this in the cartridge slot, so I'm guaranteed to have something fun to play on it.

Reactions: srgs
Pokémon X ftw...this is the only 3ds game I have LOL. Anyways, its fun. The only reason I bought a 3ds was because of Pokémon X. I might get Bravely Default or Kid Icarus Uprising, but I created a poll for which one I should get. If I get either of those, that game might become my favorite game.

Fire Emblem Awakening or MH3U, they both have a ton of content.

My favorite game is Call Of Dutty Ds

I'm thankful to say, I've touched up a few 3DS games, and honestly Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Mario Kart 7, holds somewhere special, for me in this 3DS gaming library.

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, is an amazing game, I had the utmost fun with it, the story-line was interesting, the new "merge-into walls" skill, that Link possessed makes this game fantastic, such creativity went into the story and dungeons, a perfect experience for Legend of Zelda fans, the BGM (background music) is simply amazing and it's what you'd expect from a Legend of Zelda game.

Mario Kart 7, added back my love for this series, to the high-sky flying, and underwater diving, this game was amazingly creative, the new courses are what you won't expect (especially from a handheld Mario Kart) and the ability to customize your karts is just so personal, and somewhat fun. I've now started, and so far, I have no complaints about this game!

Don't have many 3DS games. Though, Bravely Default for now. One of the best handheld games I've played in a long while.

My favourite game on the 3DS is The legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

It reminds me of the SNES classic.

Back