What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
If you did not know before, I added a field where you can insert the name of your favorite Nintendo 3DS game in your profile. All that you have to do is hover over your username from the navigation menu, select Personal Details, and look for "Favorite 3DS Game".

Mine is Fire Emblem Awakening, :cool:
My favorite 3DS game is definitely super mario 3d land. It's a linear game design is really to admire; levels are short, simple, and fun. The first 8 world's are short, but the game makes up for this by adding 8 more special worlds, each more difficult than the last.

my favorite game for 3ds is a tie between smash bros for 3ds and puyo puyo 20th anniversary. iadore smash bros for 3ds for being a portablr smash bros game.
i adore puyo puyo 20th anniversary for its calming and fun gameplay , character design and voice acting.
i like to play both every now and then inbetween breaks and playing other games.

Reactions: AricAttack
My favorite 3DS game? Oh gosh, so many to choose from! xD

If I had to pick a favorite, I would say it would be Animal Crossing: New Leaf. That game is really what made me start to appreciate my 3DS more and start playing it more often, which led to games like Mario And Luigi: Dream Team, Tomodachi Life, Mario Sports Superstars, and so many other great gaming memories. Plus, I mean, being the mayor? That was so cool!

Anyway, that’s my favorite 3DS game. :D

My favorite 3DS game? Oh gosh, so many to choose from! xD

If I had to pick a favorite, I would say it would be Animal Crossing: New Leaf. That game is really what made me start to appreciate my 3DS more and start playing it more often, which led to games like Mario And Luigi: Dream Team, Tomodachi Life, Mario Sports Superstars, and so many other great gaming memories. Plus, I mean, being the mayor? That was so cool!

Anyway, that’s my favorite 3DS game. :D
I agree Animal Crossing is a good 3DS game. Being the mayor was a really good idea for the game. I wonder if you will be the mayor in the new Animal Game too or not...

Culdcept Revolt, tbh. There's lots of cool creatures and spells and a lot of the girl avvies are very attractive. uwu

strategy and luck... very entertaining combo for me <w<

My favorite 3DS game is Bravely Default,I've played that game more than 70 hours!

Right now it happens to be Stella Glow, an underrated tactics rpg that was made by a developer that is near and dear to my heart Imageepoch. This game is their swan song and has amazing music, great characters, great story and amazing graphics for the 3ds ☺️

Animal Crossing was surprisingly fantastic and, even for a boy like me, I sunk many hours into it (even though I still think it's a tad more of a girl's game). Another honorable mention would be Mario Kart 7 due to its great online mode (it even works well today). However, my favorite 3DS game is Super Smash Bros for 3DS. There are a great number of fun modes and characters and I can sink many hours into it.

Honestly, Its gonna have to be Pokemon Omega Ruby. It's what rekindled my love for the Pokemon series, and has the most hours on it out of any game I have on my 3ds. It was also the first time in a while that a Pokemon game kept me interested the entire time. Overall very nice and good game

Ironfall invasion, I have yet to buy career mode but the multiplayer mode is good.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

If you did not know before, I added a field where you can insert the name of your favorite Nintendo 3DS game in your profile. All that you have to do is hover over your username from the navigation menu, select Personal Details, and look for "Favorite 3DS Game".

I have two favorites
The legend of zelda a link between worlds
Senran kagura deep crimson

Probably Smash, that's probably one of my most played games.

Zelda a link between world

I really love Bravely Second. Loving the story so far, the jobs and abilities mesh really well... *squeals excitedly*
so much fun~! Though it has wrecked my sleeping schedule... cwc

it has to animal crossing new leaf 100 percent. there is so much content and its soo charming with something fresh to do every day. if it gets boring i just stop playing for a week and when i get back its as fun as always. i have put soo much time into making my town good and upgrading all the shops. i have spent countless night catching beetles to earn lots of bells. and i have had countless loans from tom nook for my house upgrades. after paying off each loan abnd upgrading the shops its just so satisfying. this has to be my favorite game of all time...............it will change after new horizons releases though.

Last edited:
I have quite a selection of my favorites among others. Pokémon X/Y because these games helped me to rediscover the joy of Pokémon gaming when my interest of it was waning at some point. Moco Moco Friends is one interesting RPG game that has an adorable setting. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS made it in because it's a fun fighting game. I also liked Disney Magical World because I can get along with fellow Disney characters from different franchises.

Bravely Second is my new favorite. There are so many ability combinations, and when you find juuuust the right one(s), it's so satisfying! I love the story, too. Magnolia is v attractive, and so are Tiz and Yew in certain outfits.... cwc

Yew's Diary is a great way to relax from the gameplay and to learn more about the enemies you've fought. There's also an Event Viewer, of course. Yay!

Chompcraft is sorta strange, but it's a fair way to make some quick pg. cwc

Reactions: Jisenku
Bravely Second is my new favorite. There are so many ability combinations, and when you find juuuust the right one(s), it's so satisfying! I love the story, too. Magnolia is v attractive, and so are Tiz and Yew in certain outfits.... cwc

Yew's Diary is a great way to relax from the gameplay and to learn more about the enemies you've fought. There's also an Event Viewer, of course. Yay!

Chompcraft is sorta strange, but it's a fair way to make some quick pg. cwc
I have played the demo of this game, I would definitely buy it... if I still played the 3DS. If you still play it, however, this is really such a good game. You should also play the demo before buying the game because it gives you special demo bonuses. The demo is really sound, and the Bravely Second feature is an amazing tool to use, and I'm happy you can't use it a lot. The only problem with it is that it will only fill the meter if you are playing the game, otherwise it's a big nope

At one point, my favorite game was Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido.
It was kind of (and still is) addicting, linking so many plates together then firing them relentlessly at your foe.
It'll take forever for me to 100% it, considering the island at the end of the game...

Reactions: Jisenku
Back