What is your favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Animal Crossing New Leaf, it’s where I met my Best Friend of now 11 years, it saved me in many situations to escape certain tough times in my life to go play with my friend, it helped me greatly get through a rough bump in my life.
It was fun when the glitch’s were around we used to use beans & nets & had all kinds of fun when the game got boring & old.

Reactions: Kamehameha and Jisenku
AC:NL is a good game and I’ve been replaying all of the available Zelda titles. Currently on my nth play through of OoT...

Reactions: Jisenku
AC:NL is a good game and I’ve been replaying all of the available Zelda titles. Currently on my nth play through of OoT...
Are you saying that you can't count the number of times you've played OoT?

Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It was definitely the best Animal Crossing since the GameCube version and honestly did do some things better. I didn’t play it quite as much as I wanted to or should have, though. I’m planning on changing that with New Horizons!

Are you saying that you can't count the number of times you've played OoT?
Absolutely. I played the original release on N64 and have owned every re-release of the game. It may not be the game I have spent the most time on, but it is definitely the one I’ve had the most completions in.

Absolutely. I played the original release on N64 and have owned every re-release of the game. It may not be the game I have spent the most time on, but it is definitely the one I’ve had the most completions in.
Makes sense, it's a really fun game!

Makes sense, it's a really fun game!
I always really enjoyed it. Even memorized most of the heart piece and gold skulltuka locations from playing it as much as I have...

The 3DS had such a strong run, it would be difficult for me to pick one. I still remember how wonderful it felt getting my first 3DS along with Kingdom Hearts 3D and Re:Coded with a digital version of Super Mario 3D World pre-installed. Steeping into the world of 3D for the first time...dang, it felt good.

However, at the end of it all I think that my all-time favorite 3DS game is the one that came near the end of its run: Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. The game was so amazing I don't know where to begin with how good it was!

Reactions: Akshayah-m
I think my favourite game has to be Mario and Luigi Dream Team. I've always loved the Mario and Luigi Series. I played Bowser's Inside Story over 10 times. It was a great part of my childhood.

My favourite would have to be Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2
Etrian Odyssey is my favourite series on the 3DS/DS and I love all the games equally but it seems like barely anyone knows about the second Mystery Dungeon game so I put it on top

My favourite would have to be Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2
Etrian Odyssey is my favourite series on the 3DS/DS and I love all the games equally but it seems like barely anyone knows about the second Mystery Dungeon game so I put it on top
wait there's another one?!

Etrian Odyssey is one of my favorites too.

I have played only the demos of:

Legends of the Titan
Beyond the Myth
Millennium Girl
Fafnir Knight

yeah I only got to the demos... lol

Reactions: SmugWolff
wait there's another one?!

Etrian Odyssey is one of my favorites too.

I have played only the demos of:

Legends of the Titan
Beyond the Myth
Millennium Girl
Fafnir Knight

yeah I only got to the demos... lol
Yep, there is even a manga!
The second Mystery Dungeon is a Japan exclusive but I think someone made an English patch for it

I picked up Heros of Lagaard used back in 2011-12 and fell in love with the series, I now own all the games (half are digital but I plan on getting the physicals) and am hoping for Switch ports in the future
I wish they would make an Untold 3 instead of stopping at Untold 2

Yep, there is even a manga!
The second Mystery Dungeon is a Japan exclusive but I think someone made an English patch for it

I picked up Heros of Lagaard used back in 2011-12 and fell in love with the series, I now own all the games (half are digital but I plan on getting the physicals) and am hoping for Switch ports in the future
I wish they would make an Untold 3 instead of stopping at Untold 2
Wait... A MANGA?! OK then

Yeah, I was about to say that the 2nd Mystery Dungeon had to be a Japan-exclusive, or I would have seen it and been like 'HMMMMM'.

I also agree that there needs to be a Switch port. The games are just too good to set aside, same with Bravely Default/Second.

I thought that the Untold series was just a remake? Wouldn't that just be a simple port? Certainly, something that Atlus could chuck out for more money. i would rather have this than a new Persona

Wait... A MANGA?! OK then

Yeah, I was about to say that the 2nd Mystery Dungeon had to be a Japan-exclusive, or I would have seen it and been like 'HMMMMM'.

I also agree that there needs to be a Switch port. The games are just too good to set aside, same with Bravely Default/Second.

I thought that the Untold series was just a remake? Wouldn't that just be a simple port? Certainly, something that Atlus could chuck out for more money. i would rather have this than a new Persona
The Untold games are remakes but they also bring along an entirely new story, instead of having an entirely custom guild they provide the characters to you and have you play the part of the story that was untold before

The Untold games are remakes but they also bring along an entirely new story, instead of having an entirely custom guild they provide the characters to you and have you play the part of the story that was untold before
I never understood why it was called 'untold' until now. I thought canonically in the future, that the events in the game were to be never told to their children

My favorite Nintendo 3ds game is Animal Crossing New Leaf, just for the chance to become the mayor of your own town.

That's difficult, but I really enjoyed Mario and Luigi Dream team. Could be the nostalgia factor, but it was the first 3ds game I played, and was thoroughly invested in. Great areas to explore, bosses that weren't that boring, interesting concept of Luigi fighting in a dream area, etc. It had a lot of new concepts that weren't really explored as much in other Mario and Luigi games

The Bravely Series they have really cool mechanics and use every singe thing in the 3DS the AR, the camera, streetpass etc etc

My favorite 3DS game is Fantasy Life! I adore everything about it and I've put nearly 100 hours into it and I'm still not finished or sick of it. I would love to see it get ported or a sequel brought to Switch!

Reactions: SmugWolff and Marc
So far i only have super mario 3d land and super smash bros for 3ds, but i would say that super mario 3d land is good use for the 3d effect on the 3ds. it's shows the power of the 3ds and with me having the new 3ds xl i would say it tracks my facial movement pretty well! the special worlds in super mario 3d land is also quite a challenge for me but still is such a fun game and not the same as the New super mario series.

Back