What is your favorite Nintendo Switch game?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
I can't really truthfully answer that, because I do not have a Switch. But I think I would really enjoy The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I love Zelda games, and I hear Breath of the Wild is an amazing game.

What is your favorite Switch game you own right now?

Reactions: Samster
Splatoon 2 most definitely for me <3

Reactions: Samster and Shiny
Splatoon 2 most definitely for me <3
I second that! Splatoon 2 is definitely the best Nintendo Switch game out there, because there’s a good storyline, amazing online gameplay, and if you want even more story, you could buy the Octo Expansion. It’s a very diverse game, with many features. So yeah, that’s my favorite. :panda:

Reactions: Shiny
I don't have the Octo Expansion, let alone Splatoon 2, let alone a Switch, let alone Splatoon 1.

But I hear Splatoon is a fun game!

It's Breath of the Wild for me right now. It's a well made game that I do not have enough time to finish all the content!

Reactions: Shiny and Samster
If I ever get a Switch I:m definitely getting Breath of the Wild. I'm a big fan of the Zelda series and I hear Breath of the Wild is a great game.

Súper Mario odyssey. It is most unique to the switch( botw is also on Wii U and splat2 is very similar to number 1) and it’s the third of a awesome 3D sandbox trilogy

Splatoon 2, hands down. I feel in love with this game as soon as it was released (It was the reason I got the Switch in the first place). I play it almost everyday and I never play any other title because I'm so addicted. There's always something to improve on or achieve. It never gets boring. I do get salty at times, but I usually take a break and revisit it. It's way more fun with friends, Randoms suck in both solo queue and Salmon. I'm not the best at the game but I don't think I'm that bad either. Lately, I've been trying to get my Clam Blitz rank to X (So I can get a full set - X in every mode). After that, I think I can relax and play more casually with others. ^^

I think one of the very first games I would get on a Switch would be Splatoon 2 and Breath of the Wild. I never played any Splatoon but its seems like an amazing game.

Splatoon 2 <3 after not getting splatoon 1, than getting splat 2 and a switch for Christmas, it’s one of if not my favorite switch game. :D

Do you think there would be a Splatoon 3? That would really cool but probably would not happen.

Do you think there would be a Splatoon 3? That would really cool but probably would not happen.
Maybe on the next gen Nintendo console but probably not :c

Maybe on the next gen Nintendo console but probably not :c
One thing i know for a fact is splatoon is here to stay. Its becoming one of nintendo’s signature ip’s despite being made only a few years ago.
We might even get some spinoffs one day

Reactions: AricAttack
One thing i know for a fact is splatoon is here to stay. Its becoming one of nintendo’s signature ip’s despite being made only a few years ago.
We might even get some spinoffs one day
True

Yeah Splatoon seems to be becoming the next signature game. It needs some spinoffs for sure. So many possibilities

Reactions: AricAttack
Yeah Splatoon seems to be becoming the next signature game. It needs some spinoffs for sure. So many possibilities
I want a splatoon arcade on 3ds, full of splatoon 8 bit games, including that 2d shooter in the original splatoon single player teaser trailer. Some of the games should have refrences to things that happened in the great turf war, like a battle reenactment in the form of a splatoon fire emblem esque game

Splatoon is so cool. If I ever get a Switch I'm getting Splatoon for sure!

this is a 3 way tie between puyo tetris , smash bros ultimate and mario kart 8 deluxe. puyo tetris is fun on the switch but i notice input lag even offline for battles with 3 or more characters. mario kart has been a series i played since n64 days , ever since bullet bill item was included , i love the feeling and thrill of going fast in a bullet bill and the sfx when in bullet bill form is cool , but i miss chain chomp item and its music. smash bros ultimate character deeigns are more refined and polished and game play looks smooth. i am lookimg forward to smash for switch the most , even more than the 2018 pokemon and 2019 pokemon games.

Definetely The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild. It was so good I'm sad I finished it. Super Mario Odyssey is a close second, and Splatoon 2 is third. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is fourth.

They aren't perfect, though. Breath of The Wild lacks enemy variety, and the fact that it relies on memories to tell the story is problematic. Even the shrines, that could be good, were annoying because many were blessings and fights (even though some Shrine Quests were cool). I liked the puzzles because they were creative.
Super Mario Odyssey sometimes just gave you moons for no reason. It made the moons feel less rewarding.
Splatoon 2's single player was very similar to the one in Splatoon 1, and lacked story (still liked it though). The Octo Expansion, while (probably) less lacking in story, is DLC (I haven't played it).
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe lacks single player content.

I also played Celeste, and it's awesome, but it's not fair to compare AAA to indie games imo. I'd say it's with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for me, maybe even above.

Reactions: EsmyTiānmó
Hands down, Breath of the Wild. Mario Odyssey is a close second.

Reactions: EsmyTiānmó
Back