What is your favorite Nintendo Switch game?

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
for me is fire emblem and zelda, but any good rpg is my jam

Reactions: SmugWolff
God Eater 3 for me
I played to first 2 games back on PSP/PSVITA and wanted to continue on portable so I bought a Switch for the game

Reactions: Marc and Kamehameha
I can't really truthfully answer that, because I do not have a Switch. But I think I would really enjoy The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I love Zelda games, and I hear Breath of the Wild is an amazing game.

What is your favorite Switch game you own right now?
splatoon !!

It's hard to pick just one favorite, but I would say my favorite Switch game is Pokemon Shield! I had so much fun with this one and it was an awesome experience going to the midnight release with my friend.

right now, as i dont really have any of the big nintendo games (cuz im broke XD and got all the free games) it would be Fortnite. This being free is a pretty good game, but theres so much more that i need to play!

I can't really truthfully answer that, because I do not have a Switch. But I think I would really enjoy The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I love Zelda games, and I hear Breath of the Wild is an amazing game.

What is your favorite Switch game you own right now?
My favorite game on Switch is Super Mario Odyssey. It's my first 3D Mario game, and it's REALLY good. Whenever I play Mario Odyssey, I forget about my problems, it has been my go to game when I'm down.

Kind of generic but definitely Animal Crossing New Horizons or Splatoon 2!
Both are really different but have long amounts of playtime, definitely worth it!

I'd say animal crossing or smash bros. Smash bros is more of an online game or something you would play with a friend (single player is fun too but not as much as online). Animal crossing on the other hand is just a game for you to play in your free time and chill and it basically never ends (it truly ends when you get bored of it) with lots of stuff to collect and trying to get raymond:eyes2:. They're both games you can literally sink 100s of hours into and still enjoy playing.

I LOVE Breath of the Wild! It is such a cool game, and I loved the different style Breath of the Wild had compared to other Zelda games. I also love Splatoon 2, it was the first game I got for the switch and I love playing it with my friends. (I don't play it much anymore though, last time I played was during the recent ketchup vs mayo splatfest, haven't opened the game since then :( )

Reactions: Mizunil and Sunny_Meows
There has just been too many good games so far on the switch.
So I'll make a list of my Niche Favorites in no specific order
  • Taiko No Tatsujin
  • Girls Und Panzer DX
  • Yomawari Collection
  • Project Diva
  • Catherine Full Body
  • Mary Skelter 2
  • Caligula Effect Overdose

Reactions: Mizunil, Marc and Sunny_Meows
There has just been too many good games so far on the switch.
So I'll make a list of my Niche Favorites in no specific order
  • Taiko No Tatsujin
  • Girls Und Panzer DX
  • Yomawari Collection
  • Project Diva
  • Catherine Full Body
  • Mary Skelter 2
  • Caligula Effect Overdose
Those are all really good games! Although I haven't played some of them, the one's I have played (Project Diva, Catherine, and Taiko No Tatsujin) were all really good! Nice picks :)

I could list more but I wanted to shorten to only to the most memorable and enjoyable games to me. could definitely listed more

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
It is a tough tie between Little Busters and The Grisaia Trilogy. Outside of the visual novel category, the Atelier Series, Atelier Ayesha specifically if I had to pick one title that is available on the Switch. For Nintendo developed games specifically, BOTW is an easy winner, with Animal Crossing in a close second.

Definetely The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild. It was so good I'm sad I finished it.

me too. did you play all of the DLC content? I went through most of it...but haven't touched it all yet. I finished the game way before the DLC came out and by the time I finally went to play the DLC many other things were holding my attention. But it was still a joy to return to.

Reactions: Mizunil
Super Mario Maker 2. It has so many possibilities; I could make levels for hours and be content. :D

Multiplayer looks really fun. Ultimately just a fun Mario game, all around.

As a big fan of the series, I'm torn between Disgaea 4 Complete+ and Disgaea 5 Complete. D4 is a mix of the usual Disgaea charm with the endlessness of D5. However, though it sacrifices much of the series' charm, D5 ascends into a new level of endlessness with all kinds of ways to boost your stats and spend your time before you can take on the ultimate final boss, a task I still have yet to complete even after spending 400 hours on the game.

But at the same time... D4's charm, plus how the map design is far better and there are three whole side stories to play through. And as I play through the game again, I'm starting to take a liking to the Necromancer class and the Android was already a nice new addition to the usual classes. The only class in D5 I found particularly interesting was the Professor and they still have them in D4, only not quite as good. And pirate ships... on second thought, D4 does have a lot it can hold over D5.

Part of me still believes D5 would take far longer to complete than D4, however. Even if I still haven't got far enough in D4 to unlock the ultimate final boss yet.

Reactions: phofufury and Marc
My current fave is Super Mario Maker 2. I slip into my flow when I make levels. uwu

Multiplayer versus is pretty meh, tbh.

I've yet to play a couple games I got from the eshop, though.

My favorite nintendo switch game is tied between either splatoon 2 or ninjala. I like splatoon 2 because it was the first game i got for the switch and the main reason I got a switch in the first place was for the new splatoon game that was announced for it. I'm a hardcore splatoon fan so I was sold among it's first trailer. I have a good 500+ hours on it but haven't been playing it much anymore unfortunately because of nso. ;-; My other favorite game is ninjala because it's absolutely free to play and you don't need nso to play it. I was pretty sold on it among the first gameplay showcases and the splatoon esque style of the game. It's not much like splatoon and it's pretty original in gameplay. I have certain problems with some thing of the game like the parry system and how the lobby has barely any people when I go into ranked, but ninjala is striving to be better with the work of the gungho development team. I'm a pretty high rank (I forgot the ranks name but I know its 2 ranks behind ninja god.) I have about 200+ hours in ninjala and plan to continue playing ninjala in the future.

Back