What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My favorite pokemon game us Pokemon Crystal for the simple fact that you can go to Johto and Kanto.

I'm starting to think Super Mystery Dungeon is my current favorite. Yea, it's a spin-off, but it had a really good story and I even think it made me laugh, but I can't say for certain because it's been a while.

Not sure why I chose Diamond as my favorite game when I made this post because Emerald had the Battle Frontier.

Pokémon Gold for me. Lot of nostalgia playing the game with my little brother. He had silver and I had gold. We took a lot of road trips as kids and we would always play the games on the road. If they ever had a Breath of the Wild type Pokémon game (which is what I hoped for Sword/Shield) then it would probably surpass it haha although nothing could ever surpass it in nostalgia.

First fav only do to my first pokemon game Pokémon yellow where I can have my Pikachu follow me around.
my main favorite Pokemon game has to be Heart Gold I love the details put into the game, the features, minigames & the pokewalker where I could take my Pikachu with me.

I haven't played many Pokemon games, mostly because of the price and how it never goes on sale, but my favorite must either be Pokemon Sun or Crystal. I loved the Alolan pokemon that was in sun (it was cool to see all my favorite pokemon but different if that makes sense haha) and I used to play Pokemon Crystal all the time! :)

In therory, Project Diva

Pokémon Blue is my favorite. It is also the only Pokémon game I’ve ever played. I like to think that doesn’t disqualify it from being a good game though. The hype around the series at the time of its release was crazy. It was only intensified by the anime that also started airing around that time. I remember going to the library ever day during lunch and playing it with friends and comparing our Pokémon, laughing at the inappropriate names we gave them.

For me, it's either XD: Gale of Darkness or Colosseum.

In therory, Project Diva
I JUST REALIZED THAT I READ THIS POST SOOO WRONG

WTF PAST ME?

Pokemon X & Y cause you can pet your pokebois

I havnt touched a pokemon game since like pokemon yellow couldn't rly afford games then but I do own pokemon shield those would be my favorite and I'd lean towards shield cuz its the most recent and one I actually remember atm :)

My favorite pokemon game is dkamond, pearl, and platinum versions because it was the first pokemon game i ever played. I have so many memories playing pokemon diamond, like sweeping the first 7 gyms then getting lost but eventually getting back on track.

If we are talking main series games, probably Gold version. Admittedly, it is largely due to nostalgia. If we are open to any Pokemon game then I'd probably say Pokemon Conquest. It was a well done mixture of the old Pokemon formula and Tactics genre, even bringing along the trainer element. It didn't feature many Pokemon and I wish they would make a sequel to expand on the concept a bit, but I thought it was a well designed spin off.

i have had a strong passion for the teo ds seasons , diamond pearl platinum and the blacks and whites.
i have had fond exoeriences with both.
as thise were the games i first battle with other people i met irl.
before then i just play solo and never did anything competitive.
these days due to wifi beinf nso and require payment i havent done anything online in a pokemon game on switch.
i look forward to playing diamond , pearl , black and white pokemon remakes on switch in the future.

Back