What is your favorite Pokemon game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
My favorite Pokemon game that I've played is Pokemon Diamond. It introduced snow, a real-time clock thanks to the Nintendo DS (day/night), the GTS, Wi-Fi battles, and of course, the storyline was good.

I've played a couple of Mystery Dungeon games but I'm not a fan.

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

Reactions: WifuWaffle, Duffy, moonflower and 8 others
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. The protagonist was really awesome. Plus, a major milestone was to purify Lugia, if you did that, then kudos to you; you're a real Pokemon Master. =D

• Funny
Reactions: WifuWaffle, Skippy Jax, Bruciefulton09 and 3 others
Emerald was the best Pokemon game by far. I hope it gets a remake during this Gen.

Reactions: Tri-force64 and zambiteer
Pokemon Emerald, it was one of the biggest games of its time. Both Ruby and Sapphire combined, it was plain awesome!

Reactions: softshoes82
Gotta say, I am with Emerald too. It's my favorite Region, and it had lots of things to do. Its Battle Frontier was a challenge, can't say the same about Sinnoh's.

Reactions: GreninjaMan
Ruby is my favorite, it was my first and I put the most time into it. I actually trained 3 different Pokemon on the same file to level 100, which is a big deal for me.

Reactions: GreninjaMan, Pikachu979 and Typhlosion444
Quite the band wagon around here, what a bunch of third-gen lovers!! Just kidding. But seriously? Nobody favors any other games besides Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire?

XD was also quite good, but I'm pretty sure that's considered 3rd gen as well.
So to answer your question: nope.

Reactions: GreninjaMan
XD was also quite good, but I'm pretty sure that's considered 3rd gen as well.So to answer your question: nope.

Well yeah; but it wasn't Hoenn based. =P I'll have to be patient for more people's opinions. lolol

Quite the band wagon around here, what a bunch of third-gen lovers!! Just kidding. But seriously? Nobody favors any other games besides Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire?

Soul Silver is my second favorite if this counts :p

Reactions: The Omega, GreninjaMan, MegaDarkLucario12 and 1 other person
Soul Silver is my second favorite if this counts

It counts, just make me feel better, it counts. <3

Reactions: shadowstrider4
My favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Ruby. I loved the new Pokémon that they introduced in that generation, and I loved exploring the region in the game. The game is actually one of my top 3 Nintendo games of all time.

My favorite game is Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Silver .I don't really like the remake of Pokemon Silver and I am not even sure why, maybe its because I like the original feel of the older Pokemon Silver. I have so much of fun memories playing Pokemon Ruby. Pokemon X and Y looks really promising so I can't wait to try that out but those are my favorite games for now.
Whats your favorite Pokemon game?

pokemon-versions.jpg

Reactions: Typhlosion444, Animus Gigas, BATMAN2025 and 2 others
I don't have a favorite game, because I haven't played anyone yet.
PS: Platinum is the hardest one to find now, right?

I don't have a favorite game, because I haven't played anyone yet.
PS: Platinum is the hardest one to find now, right?

Well I live in Trinidad and I haven't seen Pokemon Platinum ever selling here, I got it from my aunt when she came from Canada, so I am not sure, I haven't even play Pokemon Black 2 because I never saw that game here at all but I guess Pokemon Platinum is hard to find now because of the new releases of games.

Well I live in Trinidad and I haven't seen Pokemon Platinum ever selling here, I got it from my aunt when she came from Canada, so I am not sure, I haven't even play Pokemon Black 2 because I never saw that game here at all but I guess Pokemon Platinum is hard to find now because of the new releases of games.

I asked because that game cost 180 bucks here,

I asked because that game cost 180 bucks here,

WOW! That's expensive,and I thought that TT $500 (US $77.88) for games here are expensive old and new, but 3ds games range from 10-40 US dollars, right?

WOW! That's expensive,and I thought that TT $500 (US $77.88) for games here are expensive old and new, but 3ds games range from 10-40 US dollars, right?

Yes, from 10-40 dollars.

Usually a 40 dollars game cost 80 or 90 here, so I buy digital games because of that.

Yes, from 10-40 dollars.

Usually a 40 dollars game cost 80 or 90 here, so I buy digital games because of that.
Oh cool but I can't believe some games are soo expensive and I try my best to look for used games (cheaper) but its so rare here to find games that are used, that sucks.

It's Pokemon Diamond for me (mostly because of Wi-Fi). I've spent a lot of hours on it training my team. Not to mention the new features that it introduced. Pokemon Emerald is a close second because of the Battle Frontier. I hated Pokemon Sapphire for not having it, :panda:

Yess I love the Wi-Fi features on Pokemon Diamond and yea Pokemon Ruby sucked also for not having the Pokemon Battle Frontier.

Reactions: oxman1102
Back