What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Pikmin 3 is a masterpiece. The game is challenging to beat, but not to the point you will be required to restart, but its good enough you might want to when you are done. The other modes are quicker challenges for when you don’t have time to play through the lengthy story, and a excellent versus mode that is great if both players have played a good amount of the story.

Probably Splatoon, cause it’s what got me into the series, and I don’t know what I’d be doing today without Splatoon 2!

Reactions: Mizunil
Probably Super Smash Bros 4. Its the most recent smash bros game (until ultimate comes out) and is very fun.

I also really like Super Mario Maker. I really like creating my own levels.

super smash bros for wii u is my favorite game for this system. even though i do not have a wii u , i wanted one for this game alone. i was not into mario kart 8 at the time. however i love pikmin series so pikmin 3 is my 2nd favorite game.
maybe i might get all 3 if they are sold cheap in the future like wii and most wii games

Wait how are these games your favorite if you do not even have the Wii U or even the games?

Wait how are these games your favorite if you do not even have the Wii U or even the games?
Don't worry about it

Pokken Tournament is my favorite Wii U game by far.Very Fun!

If you're the owner of a Nintendo Wii U, I'm sure you played a game or two on the console.

What is your favorite Wii U game?
Has to be either Splatoon or Super Mario Maker

My favorite Wii U game is Xenoblade Chronicles X, the game is absolutely breathtaking and massive! Anyone else play it? I really hope it comes to Switch. I have a good feeling it will now that they're bringing Xenoblade Definitive Edition!

Super smash bros for wii u since it brought many new features to the smash games that are being used in ultimate. Sure it did lack in the single player side but the mechanics for the game was flawless. It fixed mistakes from brawl to make it better. There was also accessories like the gamecube adapter/controller so it would seem more competitive.

My favorite would probably be Zombie U and Call of Duty Ghosts. ik there not official nintendo, but they were good ports!

Definitely Super Mario 3D World, a seriously underrated 3D Platformer that more people should give a chance.

I don't have a specific order but these are my top 3!
Splatoon
Wind Waker HD
Breath of the Wild

I think the Wii U got a bad rap and it's a shame, it's a pretty neat console! Not going to lie... Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival is my favorite Wii U game. I'm a massive Animal Crossing fan and it's a really fun game in its own way. I can understand why people were upset about it, though. To me, it's fun either on your own, or with others! It's great competition.

Back