What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
splatoon but I don't have it :(

Mine is Pokken Tournament, very addictive when I have time to play.

hehehe, dont worry my friend^^ i barely have any wii u games cuz i always end up using my spending money for personal needs (which most would see as a want kek), so you're not alone hehehe^^ im always left with only enough to cover living expenses kek^^ so im barely able to buy games cuz i use all my spending money on other things kek. but anyways my favorite is probably nintendo land, ive been actively playing it with my two best friends, mostly doing co-op on pikmin adventure hehehe^^ i actually just did a one day solo on that just for them cuz they wanted me to, and then we got back to doing co-op hehehe^^ our friendship with each other will never die.

right now mk8,sm4sh,pokken,splatfest,mario u.

right now mk8,sm4sh,pokken,splatfest,mario u.

Wow you have way more wii u games than me kek. All ive got is smash u, nintendo land, and super mario 3d world. Thats literally everything on my wii u hehehe^^ too many other personal needs to leave room for wii u games kek

Hello my favourite wii u game is super smash bros because I like games with mario, I first played super smash bros on 3ds and I liked it. It's a very good game. I also like Mario kart 8, I think it's the best Mario kart game i played, the graphism is good.

This exactly for me too.
I don't even have a Wii U (I don't even have a TV) but I played that at a friend's and it was awesome. I bought Amiibos and themes of it to support that game I can't buy :(

Hello my favourite wii u game is super smash bros because I like games with mario, I first played super smash bros on 3ds and I liked it. It's a very good game. I also like Mario kart 8, I think it's the best Mario kart game i played, the graphism is good.

Yes im very much impressed with mk8's graphics, along with the graphics of many other wii u games ive seen and played hehe^^ its fun when the game is very vivid and fancy like that. I really really want mk8 but i sadly dont have any spare cash at the moment (like a lot of times). I do have mk7 though, and u hope to also purchase mk8 someday! Who knows? Maybe i will get lucky and get the needed eshop funds here hehe^^ either way though id love to own that game, so jealous of all these pedians who have it and i don't awww man :(

pokken: the characters are very diffent between them and its very well balanced and you must take care of what attacks use, I like it more than smash bros
bayonetta 2: each boss of the game its epic as a final boss of a standard game, I like the history and its very fun, its a masterpiece
Yes im very much impressed with mk8's graphics, along with the graphics of many other wii u games ive seen and played hehe^^ its fun when the game is very vivid and fancy like that. I really really want mk8 but i sadly dont have any spare cash at the moment (like a lot of times). I do have mk7 though, and u hope to also purchase mk8 someday! Who knows? Maybe i will get lucky and get the needed eshop funds here hehe^^ either way though id love to own that game, so jealous of all these pedians who have it and i don't awww man :(
if you have enougth money, you should buy the Dlc too, its 12 euros (i dont know how many money is it be in other countries) for 16 circuits

My favorite wii u game is ssb,mario kart 8, and Sonic lost world.

My favorite wii u game is ssb,mario kart 8, and Sonic lost world.

awww man all you lucky dogs got mario kart 8 im so jealous! i love mario kart! well, i hope to get it someday, at least! hehe :cat:

Reactions: Nintega
I hope you get it someday.

My favorite Wii u game thats easy its this only Wii u game not my favorite game but my favorite Wii u game is SPALTOON Splat. I love the way they go splat i love the stages i love the feauters its not one of those games that you see on tv that look really cool but when you get the game its a dud. This game looks awesome on the tv and the real game is awesome!!!

I LOVE Windwaker HD its the best game ever 8/8 if ye dont have it try it now its a must own it improves everything on original windwaker and makes the game perfect go out and play it

I can't choose just one, but I love MK8, Splatoon and Twilight Princess HD the most. Oh yeah, can't forget Sm4sh! I really love games that have a bit of violence hidden by cuteness and fantasy. I also love online multiplayer games, and games with amazing storylines.

minecraft

Splatoon is my favorite Wii U game by far. The ink-spewing squid kids have drawn me in with their tentacles and will never let go. I don't know how to check the play time, but I'm pretty sure I've spent hundreds of hours on this game. It never gets old (unless the mode is Splat Zones, in which case I'll spend several hours waiting for it to change)!

It's a really tough decision, considering the only Wii u game that I own is Smash Bros Wii U, but after heavy consideration into the matter, I think that I will say my favorite Wii u game is Smash Bros Wii U, mainly because that is the only Wii u game I own :p

Minecraft, Poken and Smash

I haven't played many Wii u games but from what I've played I love Mario Kart. There is just a lot of fun stuff to do on that game. Like upgrading your cart and stuff. I'm not the most qualified though because I've only played like 3 games on the Wii u. Mario was pretty fun too on the Wii u.

Back