What is your favorite Wii U game?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you're the owner of a Nintendo Wii U, I'm sure you played a game or two on the console.

What is your favorite Wii U game?

Reactions: robloxpal
Right now it's New Super Mario Bros. U.

Finally got my Wii U and currently my favorite game is Super Mario 3D World, :woot:

Reactions: dwikrid
Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
Wind Waker HD

Lots of cool eShop games also. Unepic is my favorite so far!

Still plenty of games I need to play too!

lol if only i had a wii U ... it would probably be Mario kart 8 and Super Mario 3d world :p I've tried SM3DW but not MK8 but they are both amazing :p

Super Mario 3D World
Pikmin 3
Wind Waker HD

Lots of cool eShop games also. Unepic is my favorite so far!

Still plenty of games I need to play too!
Ah. I have to agree with you for all of those games. Wind Waker HD is awesome. I don't have a Wii U but my friend has a Wii U in his Car, and he has Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD and Super Mario 3D World downloaded on it.
It is so much fun to play, He is driving and I am playing the game. Wind Waker HD is the one I play the most.

Reactions: Rangercraft123
I enjoyed a few games on the wii u, ZombiU is an awesome game to play, Lego city undercover is a great game, and I am also having a lot of fun playing Need For Speed Most Wanted U.

Reactions: Rangercraft123
I don't have a Wii U unfortunately, but I've been a "Let's Play" addict so far, with Super Mario 3D World the game looks amazing! I think if I played the game, it will be my favorite 3D Mario game.

Favorite: Wind Waker HD
Favorite eShop (VC?): Metroid Fusion
Most Played: Black Ops 2

Yeah...

Reactions: 532
Favorite: Wind Waker HD
Favorite eShop (VC?): Metroid Fusion
Most Played: Black Ops 2

Yeah...
Black Ops II on Wii U all the wayy! (it rhymes :giggle:)

Reactions: Heart
Black Ops II on Wii U all the wayy! (it rhymes :giggle:)

Haha, what's your NNID? @Heart and I still play it pretty frequently, if you want to play.

Sonic Lost World

Reactions: Rockback
1V1 ME!!!
Err, I don't have a Wii U.. If you have Black Ops II on PC, you can 1v1 me there.

Super Mario 3D World is my favourite until now! Nintendoland is quite good too! And I guess Mario Kart 8 will be my favourite when it comes out! :)

Super Mario 3D World is my favourite until now! Nintendoland is quite good too! And I guess Mario Kart 8 will be my favourite when it comes out! :)
Mario Kart 8, will fill in fantastically in everyone's favorite Wii U game list, just by watching the trailers of the game, it's gonna be amazing :)

I only have two so I would have to say Pikmin 3. Its a really great game. Wonderful graphics and music. Great other modes too.

Reactions: TAG
my favorite wii u game is Super Mario 3d world

Reactions: Rockback and TAG
I only have two so I would have to say Pikmin 3. Its a really great game. Wonderful graphics and music. Great other modes too.
I couldn't agree with you more, Pikmin 3 looks like a phenomenal game, if/when I get my Wii U, that will be one of the first game I'll buy, seems like I would enjoy it a lot.

My favorite must be either Super Mario 3D World or Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition I would probably choose batman, but they still have their advantages and disadvantages. Batman has an amazing storyline with a bunch of twist and turns, and you think it will never end! And then it ends and you wish you could have more. Too bad :dead:

Back