What is your favorite Zelda game with Toon Link?

• Thread starter Jero
  • Start date
Jero

Jero

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Hello guys, I want to know what is your favorite Zelda game with Toon Link and why. My favorite is The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, because the game is very beautiful and it was a game that I spent a lot of time playing it.

just to help you out make your choice:
1680601b438e4c681026dad57345d500.jpg

Reactions: Sunny_Meows, Mizunil and Jero
Phantom Hourglass. I liked the touchscreen-only controls. It was great. It's one of my favourite DS games.

Reactions: Jero
Wind waker would be the obvious choice. I did really enjoy phantom hourglass though. Still haven't played spirit tracks I'll have to try it soon. I know a lot of people didn't like them but I thought they were great.

I really liked Spirit Tracks Toon Link because the arsenols that you get are very amazing and unique and I love the challenges that it gives so this one is my definite choice :D I still never actually played Wind Waker yet because I don't have the game and I just can't beat Phantom Hourglass >.<

I loved Spirit Tracks, because it was my first Zelda game. I enjoyed the train concept, and the fact that Zelda was kind of playable. I haven't played Wind Waker yet, but I have played Phantom Hourglass. I enjoyed Spirit Tracks more.

just to help you out make your choice:
1680601b438e4c681026dad57345d500.jpg
not all of those are toon links .... just so you know :/
Toon Links are the ones that look like they are ... well cartoonish . I think it first started with the Toon Link in Wind Waker and it ran down from the " Adult Timeline " of the Legend of Zelda series . The information is on the Trophy of Toon Link in SSB4 and here is a link in case : http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Toon_Link

not all of those are toon links .... just so you know :/
Toon Links are the ones that look like they are ... well cartoonish . I think it first started with the Toon Link in Wind Waker and it ran down from the " Adult Timeline " of the Legend of Zelda series . The information is on the Trophy of Toon Link in SSB4 and here is a link in case : http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Toon_Link
and just so you know: that are the timeline of Link, and it meant you show y'll the Links through the history of Zelda games
people in the backgorund said:
OOooo
dork in the background said:
in your face!

The answer to that will have to be "the legend of zelda the wind waker" it has everything that a good zelda game should have, problem solving, good bosses, good dundgeons, the only thing which other good zelda games didnt have which this had which in my opinion was a very good add was the boat and the ocean addition, the only thing which Ill have to say I didnt like about this game was a very minor mistake, and that was making the pirate girl princess zelda... I dont like it personally when the game does a plot twist and makes the person that was by your side the princess the whole time.. they used that game card twice like common Zelda

A Link To The Past, because nostalgia and it holds up wayyyyy better than OoT. Fite me :p

Phantom hourglass i had a lot of fun playing it. The doungeons are freakin awsome and its cool how u kill phantoms

Mine would be the Wind Waker. The storyline was engaging, the gameplay/amazing graphics left me coming back for more. Challenging puzzles which made you think hard, and powerful bosses to top it all off. It was one of the best games for the GC, imo. I prefer console toon link titles rather than handheld ones, many more hours are crammed into the console ones.

My favorite is the wind waker cause i really liked the bosses and using the wind waker. It was a pretty challenging game but also fun.

Windwaker <3

I loooove Windwaker. That game is amazing. I've finished it like 3 times. Never gets boring.

Why? Because Aryll is so cute there's so much to do in that game and so many places to explore. I love how you're not restricted to a certain area and can sail wherever you want. I also love the dialogue, it's so interesting and mysterious at times. I also love the characters. It's action/puzzle/adventure just like the rest of the games, but he cute art style really added to the feel of the game and made me love it more. I would've chosen Spirit Tracks, but Windwaker won me over.

P.s. Tetra is a bully

Mine is Four Swords now I know it was stupid that you had to have someone else with the game to play it but the concept was great I think I mean I would say Wind Waker but thats kind of obvious. I don't know I like the concept of the teamwork yet still everyone was fighting to kill the enemies and get the better items and collect the most Rupees just so they could get first place.

My favorite game was Wind Waker. My favorite handheld has Minish Cap. I liked it because you get to see the world in a tiny perspective.

My favorite was spirit tracks. I LIKE TRAINS (high five if you get the reference) But yeah my actual favorite is Windwaker. I liked how you could explore the world in the game.

My favorite one is The minish cap. It was my second Zelda game after oracle of seasons and I loved the graphics :D
The story is nice and it was fun collecting everything and exploring the world being as tiny as a toe~ I have played it at least 17 times and it never gets boring. ever.:cat:

I couldn't agree more with you, legend of zelda wind waker is by far the best game in which toon link appears, not only because it is a vast ocean to explore but also because of the storyline the game offers and the different landscapes you can appreciate along the game.

Phantom Hourglass gets the cake. Sure there is one major problem which is when you have to play through the Temple of the Ocean King no matter what just to get to the place where you left off >.< Aside from that, the gameplay is great and the items and minigames are fun. Also the phantoms scare me whenever I get spotted.

Back