What is your favorite Zelda game with Toon Link?

• Thread starter Jero
  • Start date
I really liked Spirit Tracks, since it offered a more unique experience than phantom hourglass did (i've never played wind waker) I also liked it because of the awesome main menu theme and enjoyed every minute of it! Whether it was sidequesting or going along and playing the actual game.

Wind Waker is just awesome. Beautiful graphics, awesome gameplay, sailing is awesome, fun dungeons, it's just a awesome game. There's so much gameplay and replay value to enjoy, and its just awesome. Being little Toon Link was funny :3 His facial expressions were so funny, and him being the 'Hero of Winds' was just funny, xD. I luv Wind Waker HD :2

Is that Toon Link?
My favorite one is The minish cap. It was my second Zelda game after oracle of seasons and I loved the graphics :D
The story is nice and it was fun collecting everything and exploring the world being as tiny as a toe~ I have played it at least 17 times and it never gets boring. ever.:cat:

legend of zelda minish cap because it has a lot of collectables like the magig pieces and magig shells

Spirit Tracks for me.
The story (restoring the tracks) and puzzles (boss fights) are all firm and solid.
There's no dull moment.
Even an adult watching you playing the game especially the boss fights gets hyped because of the technicality yet simplicity of the fights.
Although most (all) of Zelda games share this characteristics, I enjoyed it more in Spirit Tracks.
Also traveling in this world is not exhausting even thou you can't skip it.
It is enjoyable to hit with cannon those bastards and catch rabbits along the way.

legend of zelda minish cap because it has a lot of collectables like the magig pieces and magig shells
Is that Toon Link?

My favorite is The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD because the games graphics are so cool l.
i remember playing this game as a kid and finally finishing it.
I stayed up for days on end playing it. its not my favorite but a very good one at that.;)

I loved windwaker hd. Graphics look stunning and are way too good. There is a huge difference between the hd and ordinary remake. Graphics are better and there is way better controls. Price is affordable at 40 dollars, making it worth it.

My favorite toon link game is wind waker cause I had a lot of fun the 1st time I beat the game. I like the skeleton battle song. it sounds like some western song but makes you feel unstoppable. I beat game 4 times nyow and I feel that it was not really open world map like there is a wall that you can't get through until you have this item and that item. But I understand that it's a puzzle game. I do think it should be an open world tho. The Zelda is Shiek thing in this game confuses me. People say the pirate girl is shiek but she is Zelda right? I think Zelda and shiek are two different people.

My favorite toon like game would have to be Phantom Hourglass. I loved the plot line and going deeper and deeper int the temple of the ocean king. I really liked the open world boat part and all the boat bosses and things. I loved collecting all the boat parts, and I got all the golden boat parts after playing foreve(so worth it ). I also really like Spirit Tracks too. I guess I like to DS controls and the feel of the games. I like the train and the stroy line as well, but I have to give it to Phantom Hourglass because it was the first Zelda game I ever played and I have beaten it 5 times.

my favorite is legend of zelda phantom hourglass. that game is very fun. also i love all the adventure in the game. also i love all of the action. this game is awesome and i could play this for hours and hours.

That's a hard choice, I really loved Phantom Hourglass because I loved exploring the different islands especially the DeeEes island. And not to mention Tetra was the coolest (prettiest) character in the game. Though I hated having to help Linebeck so much.

My favorite game to feature Toon Link would definitely be Wind Waker HD. The game featured an interesting art style, memorable characters, excellent music, and a story that still hold up to this day. The sailing, in my opinion, was one of the best features of the game, and one that I was glad to see return, at least in part, to Breath of the Wild.

Spirit Tracks, no doubt about it.

I might’ve picked Wind Waker, but I never really played that game much at all. In fact, I think every time I tried to, I’d always get past the Forsaken Fortress, then stuff would come in real life, and I’d forget all about it. ;-;

Reactions: P2.0
Probably either Wind Waker, or Four Swords Adventures.
Wind Waker because it was different take on Link and a Zelda game in general. Everything looked unlike the other previous games!

Four Swords Adventures because it was Toon Link, but there was four of him. o-o And there was so much to do, AND you could take friends with you, too! And not just in multiplayer sections, through the whole story! Like,that's a big deal!

Hello guys, I want to know what is your favorite Zelda game with Toon Link and why. My favorite is The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, because the game is very beautiful and it was a game that I spent a lot of time playing it.
I'm gonna have to be biased and say spirit tracks on the DS. It was my first Zelda game and I was shocked and the quality and fun of the game when I first played it in like 4th grade. Sure the graphics don't compare to today but to little me it was boatloads of fun!

Four Swords Anniversary Edition for me, because for one it's free (or at least it was), for two it has a lot of challenge (specifically the Hero Trials), and it only has multiplayer if you want it (locally of course). I'd say Minish Cap but I never played it other than a demo.

Zelda spirit tracks

I finally played through Wind Waker, and that now takes the cake for my favorite Toon Link game. It's so fun and refreshing. I was enthralled for my whole playthrough.

Back