What is your favorite Zelda game with Toon Link?

• Thread starter Jero
  • Start date
Definitely Wind Waker! It’s one of the first zelda games I fully played through multiple times! I do want to play Minish Cap as well

Wind Waker for sure. I love the exploration and a talking boat is always a good thing.

Hello guys, I want to know what is your favorite Zelda game with Toon Link and why. My favorite is The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD, because the game is very beautiful and it was a game that I spent a lot of time playing it.
Obviously Wind Waker. Even though the surroundings are just water, there are still lots to do. Something I've seen other games fail to do. Although I didn't like the artstyle at first, but it kind of grew on me. It's charming in its own way. I enjoyed some of the quests, and really liked the puzzles. It has an exploration feel to it. Like you're exploring a new land. I also like that Zelda is Tetra. That was very interesting. The addition of Link having a sister is also nice. There is one thing about this game that baffles me though. WHY DID THE ZORAS TRANSFORM INTO BIRDS??? THE ENTIRE WORLD IS LITERALLY COVERED IN WATER. THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO BE AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN. BUT WHAT DID THEY DO? THEY SAID YEAH, BIRD TIME. Unless of course something else happened that I didn't know about. The King's name made me laugh for minutes, even though it shouldn't. I think it was daphne nohasen hyrule, I also laughed when Ganondorf turned into stone. I thought he would die like in Ocarina of Time. I mean, he did die. But not like in Ocarina of Time. I had a lot of fun doing stuff tho.

Definitely, Wind Waker. It was a very special humor and the history of the game is amazing.

Back