• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
My dominant language is French, and I am also perfectly fluent in English (although with a rather strange accent) and Mauritian Creole.

Reactions: Reece
i speak english, french, and a bit of german and japanese

My primary language is English, but I am currently learning French and Spanish, I am rather bad at Spanish, but I love French. I also know a bit of Trinidadian-Creole as well.

I can speak French and English without too much problem, I also have some knowledge in Spanish (though I'm not a pro at it), I know how to read basic Japanese (Hiragane/Katakanas -> Romaji), and I'm learning German.

I speak English and Indonesian most times. I want to read Japanese fluently that I can buy a Japanese 3DS :D

I speak English and Indonesian most times. I want to read Japanese fluently that I can buy a Japanese 3DS :D

That my friend is the dream of every gamer. So many great games that have never been localized :nailbiting:

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon Rain, 532 and Reece
Im speaking Indonesian as my native language, I can speak english fluently too. I also speak Chinese a bit and now learning japanese:D

I can speak French and English without too much problem, I also have some knowledge in Spanish (though I'm not a pro at it), I know how to read basic Japanese (Hiragane/Katakanas -> Romaji), and I'm learning German.
Learning german, just like mee :giggle:
I do know quite a bit, So if you want I can help you :)
I speak Urdu, German, a bit of French :)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Fluent in English. I know basic Bengali (not too good at speaking and understanding)

:oops: I can only fluently speak English, however I know a bit of Spanish because my sister knows it fluently; I guess some of it rubbed off. I plan to learn Japanese soon, though.

Fluent in English. I know basic Bengali (not too good at speaking and understanding)
Ah, so you're from Bangladesh? I don't know Bengali, but I know some of it is similar to Urdu, my 3rd language.

I speak English, French and Arabic, in my school you have to learn French and Arabic for some reason

The only language is can speak fluently is Dutch although they teach many languages at my school, but our teachers aren't that great, so yeah I can't really speak those languages very well :p

My primary language is English, but I am also learning Japanese. I can pronounce the words right if I'm reading off of text (like lyrics), but I'm still pretty far away other than that, but I am starting to catch on a bit more quickly, now that some things I was confused on that kept me from moving on are cleared up.

My primary language is French. I can speak english (not perfect at all :p). And I'm learning German, but I find it very difficult! :eek:

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Urdu and Punjabi are my native languages, but my parents were smart and insisted that I give learning English prime importance when I was a toddler. The result is that I'm very fluent in English, OK in Urdu and pathetic at Punjabi. I also know very basic Arabic because translating Quranic verses was a part of our syllabus until this year.

Also, I can say, "Si!" and "Ques ques que?" and "Watashi hai aregatsu!" (the last one translates as, I think, "I yes thank!" :p ) so does that mean I can speak Spanish, French and Japanese too? :cat: Just kidding, but I would love to learn Japanese.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, SaToRi and Marc
I speak french,English,Kreyol, A little bit of Spanish and Japanese

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I speak french,English,Kreyol, A little bit of Spanish and Japanese
nice :) what country is kreyol from?

Haiti,Saint lucie and some other country next to the Quebec

Unfortunately I'm only fluent in English but I've been learning German in school since last September, and I would say I'm more advanced than most of my class for sure. I can also translate Japanese hiragana and katakana into romaji and I'm somewhat decent at guessing what words written in katakana mean, if that counts for anything. Learning Japanese would be cool but I've sort of given up on it not because it's hard, but because it's too popular. Not that popularity is bad, but when everyone and their mom is saying "Oh, I'm learning Japanese," it doesn't seem quite as special to me.

My school also offers Spanish, French, and Chinese and I can take one of them starting Junior year. I'm not sure which I'll take but I'm leaning towards French because it fits my interests best.

Other languages that I think would be cool to learn are Arabic and Korean. Maybe Swahili or Afrikaans too but my dream college doesn't have classes for those two :c

Reactions: D4rkDragon and 18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back