What Languages Do You Speak?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they do have some kind of accent, but most words dont differ a lot. If you can understand what they say then it probably has the same meaning.
Yeah, that's basically just another dialect of English. Accents are pretty frequently different, anyway.

my native language is Hindi but I can speak English fluently and I am learning French I just wish I could speak Japanese so that I could go to japan and speak in their native language I heard that Narendra Modi (the PM of my country India) had said that Japanese would be introduced in Indian schools

My first language is Thai and I'm fluent in English (currently studying in the UK!). I can speak basic Japanese, around N5 level.
I know very little bit of Chinese I used to study when I was in middle school.
Don't know if this counts but I can understand Laos (but can't speak)

I can only speak English.
I took French for three or so years and I don't remember much of it. I am absolutely horrible at learning new languages. It doesn't help that I'm pretty bad at English too, lol.

Well.. not much:

Spanish,
English,
French and
Japanese (Soon...)

First language is English.
2nd language is Tagalog/Filipino? Well..I can understand it like 96% but can't really speak it.

First language is French, second one is English, and that's about it =/ When I was at school, there was no option to learn more languages... And not with work I don't really have time to take classes either. Bleh.

Does barely knowing how to speak JQuery count...?
...No?

Well, in all seriousness, my high school provided two choices: Spanish or Chinese. I've a natural bias against Spanish Class - not the language, the language is fine - ever since mandatory Spanish in elementary school and it being absolutely horrible. So I jumped on board for Chinese and have a year of it under my belt. It's really rudimentary but I love speaking it fluently when my mouth decides to work!

I speak fluent English, Portuguese and Spanish, am learning German and French and I know very basic Danish.
I'd like to learn Japanese though... Duolingo helps if you guys want to learn a few languages.

I can speak english and urdu (my primary language), spanish, a bit of chinese, japanese and korean... and...that's it really...Unless you count the baby talk when I was 4 months old...;)

I can speak English, Urdu, Siraiki (A local language), Sindhi (Another local language in my country), Punjabi (yet, another local language), and Turkish (Not so fluently). I can also say a couple of sentences in Spanish, German, French, and Italian, Only a few sentences. :sneaky:

i speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, a little bit of Japanese, and well... i can talk to Rodents
eso es... un tanto... raro, no? je je je je

Last edited:
Basically just English and Filipino for me...

Well I'm currently trying to learn Japanese as well. I still suck at constructing sentences with it tho xD

My primary language is English but I can also speak Malaysian and Chinese

My primary Language is German
I can also speak Latin and English

I teach English but i'm also fluent in Icelandic despite the fact i haven't spoken it in like 5 years i most likely speak like a baby now... :)

Fluent in English and Hindi. I also speak a bit of French and Punjabi.

My main language is nepalese then English then a bit of Japanese and spanish

I speak English, Spanish, and a bit of Japanese. however, my main language is Sarcasm;) ( But seriously, I speak the aforementioned languages.)

I speak English, I learned Spanish I can only read it and know what I'm reading but speaking it is impossible. I am also learning German so I speak with my grandparents (who live in Germany) in their native tongue (despite my Oma who lives here in America never thought to teach it to me).

I am also learning Japanese so I don't need to read subtitles in anime torching for English games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back