What Languages Do You Speak?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I speak Spanish and I'm learning English.
:) I also want to learn Japanese. :)

Well, as many of my friends here know, I speak Portuguese (I'm brazilian), I'm very good at English (but still learning everyday) and I really want to speak Japanese someday *-*

I speak Dutch and i learned French and German but i'm not too good at those. Only had one year of German actually. And then ofcourse English which i learned more from other sources than from school.

I speak English primarily but I am going to college for eastern studies. so I am fluent in Japanese. and know some stuff in Korean. For all of the people wanting to learn Japanese give me a hollar id be happy to give you good resources and pointers on how to start! it seems hard but it is quite easy! when I play my TCG games at my game store I buy the Japanese version cards because they are cheaper:) (and cooler)

さようなら今のところ、私はこの素晴らしい場所で、すべての後にお会いしています!

I may try learning Italian and I just learned how to introduce myself. I'm not sure yet, because there are so many languages I would love to learn :confused:

I mainly speak Spanish because my parents only speak Spanish. I mostly speak Spanish at my house and in my neighborhood. I also speak English(my second language) as well. Since I am the only one that also speaks English(besides my little sister) I have to translate for them and also explain what a certain word means.

I wish wish wish that I could learn Korean...but the words are so hard to pronounce!!!!!! :( 3 double chinnnnnnn

I speak English and a little French. I'm also currently learning French.

im speak in my mother language its Thai. i am very good at English by thailand kid standard but im nog talk much im write :p and im learning Japanese

My main language is English but I want to learn french as well. I know a tiny bit of Spanish. Not very much though.

Je ne comprom pas

Reactions: spagooti
I speak English, Spanish, a bit of French (Mum lived there) and Hungarian.

I speak Dothraki, Klingon, and Elvish. Clearly, my priorities aren't in order.....BUT ITS SOOOOOOO WORTH IT

Reactions: 18
i speak English (kinda have to if you live in 'murica) and i'm currently taking french at my school. i definitely want to learn Japanese if i ever get the chance though. i also am partially fluent in hylian and wyverian, something i am definitely proud of :cat:

I am only good very good at English , I am also quite knowing in Spanish but not too well .
English language is the best :p

just English

I know how to speak Urdu and English and I am currently learning Spanish...ITS SOOOO HARD! There's like 200 tenses..... Anyways....I am going to (hopefully) learn how to speak Korean someday because k-dramas (descendants of the sun especially) and kpop (GOT7 ARE LIFE) are bae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back