What musical instruments do you play?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

The title explains itself. What musical instruments do you play? The guitar, keyboard, piano, violin, drums?

I only play the guitar, I love to practice new tabs from songs, I try to do one every week, I'm currently learning how to play Hotel California (The Eagles), it's an epic song.

Let me know what instruments you play, and why you love it!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer, POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST and xmenpkmntrainer
I play the piano and keyboard, I like it because it's a very versatile instrument. I also play a local instrument called 'tambura'
Tambura.jpg

It's a very easy to learn instrument, which my grandfather taught me how to play, a long time ago.
I know to play the accordion too, I don't know how and when did I learn it though.

Here's a sample of a tambura 'concert'

If you want me to translate the lyrics of a song up there, just PM me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The title explains itself. What musical instruments do you play? The guitar, keyboard, piano, violin, drums?

I only play the guitar, I love to practice new tabs from songs, I try to do one every week, I'm currently learning how to play Hotel California (The Eagles), it's an epic song.

Let me know what instruments you play, and why you love it!
I love the eagles there from Dallas Texas like me!

whoop @Reece you play guitar too ? so do i :p

I'm currently learning how to play the best song ever (i can play quite a lot now :p) - its called let it goooooooooo let it goooooooo can't hold it back anymore :p
and a lot of other songs - I'm self teaching myself chords and I've had classical guitar lessons for like 2 years :p
i can also play piano - once i knew how to play the guitar i found that i could play piano very well :p !
also self taught :p

and i also play pokemon :p

I don't play instruments buy my sister is learning to play piano, violin and guitar.

Reactions: Rockback
I play keyboard :D I really like it, and I mostly play music from series, movies and especially games ^_^

I'm still secretly hoping that someday someone will dump a real piano in my backyard... But yeah, dream on!

I used to play the guitar when I was younger but I stopped, I didn't enjoy it much.

None. I only held an acoustic guitar for 30 seconds at a party a couple of months ago. I tried to play the guitar solo from 'Stairway to Heaven.' It wasn't happening.
I would learn how to play the guitar if I could though. And form a band. :p

I play percussions and organ (I prefer saying piano :p)

None. I only held an acoustic guitar for 30 seconds at a party a couple of months ago. I tried to play the guitar solo from 'Stairway to Heaven.' It wasn't happening.
I would learn how to play the guitar if I could though. And form a band. :p
Stairway to Heaven is definitely a song, I would love to learn on my acoustic. I have an electric guitar but I rather play songs on the acoustic, it sounds way better. I'm sure you could learn how to play, you just need practice, at first I couldn't hold a proper note.

I used to play the piano and Saxaphone. I took drum lessons when I was younger, but that didn't go anywhere. I also took guitar lessons, but stopped playinf after those lessons were done. For now, I just enjoy listening to music made by other people. :)

Stairway to Heaven is definitely a song, I would love to learn on my acoustic. I have an electric guitar but I rather play songs on the acoustic, it sounds way better. I'm sure you could learn how to play, you just need practice, at first I couldn't hold a proper note.
You have an electric guitar? Cool :D

Of course. I'd never held a guitar in my life before and I probably never will again. Once I start doing it (a guy can dream, can't he?) you guys will see me on TV as the next Jimmy Page, see if you don't :p

Last edited:
I'm semi-learning to play the Keyboard, and by that I mean I sit down once every several months and play Mario and Zelda themes all day.

the trumpet.

I play the piano and formerly, the clarinet. Stopped with the clarinet because it was only for band class a few years ago, which I'm not part of anymore.

Wrong. It's a spoiler because this is my 500th post. I play a Bb Clarinet in band. I did get a keyboard for Christmas because I took some lessons after playing a free piano app on my laptop. But I don't think I'm very good at it when I read piano music.

I play guitar

I sometimes mess around on a keyboard I have, but because of the way my fingers are, I have to use both hands and can only play one part. I also learn mostly by ear because I can't read sheets very well.

Also, does singing count? People say the voice in an instrument, lol...

Also, does singing count? People say the voice in an instrument, lol...
Yes, but I call it vocals because it sounds cooler. :p

I suppose that I can sing since I can remember all the words and can make my voice high and low and rise and fall and go 'aa-aa-aa-a' - that has to count for something, right? :nailbiting:

Yeah, I don't know how to sing either :oops:

Reactions: Rockback and jams3223
I used to take lessons on playing both the Guitar and the Violin. I wasn't all that bad with the guitar, but I was pretty hopeless with the Violin.

Back