What musical instruments do you play?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Spinnerweb you sing i sing too

Violin, Alto Saxophone and Recorder. I also sing but I suck.

I play the Piano but still having a hard time with the F clef though lol I like to try singing but Im just really embarrased :oops::bag: lol I can also play the flute a little and a little of the Harmonica lol

I play the trombone, but not that well...

So i play a few instruments, mainly trombone, but also baritone, tuba, bass, piano (not that good though) ocarina(yes, because of zelda) and im learning trumpet. So I was just wandering, does any one here play an insrument? If you do it makes you 9001x cooler :p
BandInstruments.png

Wow.

I play a bit of the keyboard but I'm not very good :oops: Doesn't help that my keyboard broke not long ago.

Reactions: greenyoshi119
@Nanamine what happened to your keyboard? Dx imo its one of the most useful instruments to know, because almost everyone knows about it and a lot of people/places have one, also once you know how to play keyboard you know how to play almost all pitched percussion instruments :p (except a few special ones like timpani, chimes, etc; )

I play in percussion, mainly Snare and Base, I sometimes play Triangle and Cymbals too!

Imagine this tiny guy marching with a drum half his size xD

I used to play the Violin I would play Stairway to Heaven and Yesterday. But I loved to play songs from my favorite anime and shows the one song I would play all the time was Saddness and Sorrow from Naruto

I'm now playing the guitar and I'm learning all the K.K. Slider songs so far I only know Forest Life, and Go K.K. Rider!

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Moon Rain
@Nanamine what happened to your keyboard? Dx imo its one of the most useful instruments to know, because almost everyone knows about it and a lot of people/places have one, also once you know how to play keyboard you know how to play almost all pitched percussion instruments :p (except a few special ones like timpani, chimes, etc; )

I got it from a yard sale a few years back. No idea how, but the place you plug it in at got corroded.

@paceygym nice :) percussion is always fun, can you play drum set? xD ive always wanted too, but it seems kind of hard :p
@Jeff The Killer awesome dude! Sadness and sorrow is like one of the few naruto songs i can remember lol, i need to finish the series sometime though, only at like episode 100 of shippuden, but i stopped a while ago, also good luck with guitar and the animal crossing songs :p
@Nanamine That sucks Dx you could prob get that replaced for like $10 though

@paceygym nice :) percussion is always fun, can you play drum set? xD ive always wanted too, but it seems kind of hard :p
Not very well :p

Not very well :p
Awwh xc well me neither lol, i remember the first time i played one i accidently cracked my friends phone xD so i just kind of stay away from the drumset now, i can kind of do a swing rhythm though, the one that only requires the ride, and occasionaly a light kick on the bass drum if youre feeling ballsy.

@Jeff The Killer awesome dude! Sadness and sorrow is like one of the few naruto songs i can remember lol, i need to finish the series sometime though, only at like episode 100 of shippuden, but i stopped a while ago, also good luck with guitar and the animal crossing songs

Thanks :D I'm the same with Shippuden I stopped watching because Disney X.D. made the episodes out of order.

I play...the vocal chords. I'm not a singer, I'm a eunuch. I'm a fourteen year old boy who can sing full alto, half soprano, and half tenor ranges. I enjoy it because... I do...and singing is fun...

I play...the vocal chords. I'm not a singer, I'm a eunuch. I'm a fourteen year old boy who can sing full alto, half soprano, and half tenor ranges. I enjoy it because... I do...and singing is fun...
aww man, no offense, but hopefully your balls drop soon so you can hit majority tenor and bass notes, my friend didnt get into deeper singing until he was like 14 almost 15, so you still got some time, but dang, alto and soprano should be immpossible without cracking your voice xD
(Seriously, im not making fun of you, but most males grow out of that high range around your age, in about a year you should be singing tenor or even bass, but judging by what youve said, that a pretty decent range, so you may be able to hit from high bass-low/medium alto by the time youre done with puberty)

Reactions: blinboy
I used to play guitar but I abandoned it

Patrick Voice

Does my voice count as a instrument?

If so, I love singing. It's my stress reliever, my passion, and something that I will always keep with me forever.
I want to live my life doing what I love and I would love to have singing as a career but that's never going to happen so I'll just stick with something *cough* medical.

been playing piano for 3 years, and love it. I'm very advanced for my age/time ive been taking lessons, but thats cuz i go above and beyond because i like playign hard pieces. I started trumpet the beggining of this year, and its pretty cool. I also will start violin next year and am excited for it. For christmas i got a 6 hole dark hylian shield ocarina, which is great to play also.

I used to take clarinet lessons. I didn't really like the clarinet and was playing it mostly because if you take an instrument for a while it looks good while applying to college. After a year of playing it I just quit the class

Back