What musical instruments do you play?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
I play the piano since 2005 when I started going to piano classes, a few years later I started learning to play the flute but I left it I don't remember why. I also started singing classes for a few weeks... So now I just keep with the piano. I used to upload videos in youtube you can check them here: https://www.youtube.com/user/geanrossi/videos you are welcome to watch them! :D

I think your voice counts rawrrie

nice mcqwerty, i got a 12 hole ocarina a few months, not really the best sounding or anything, but certainly fun to learn a few zelda melodies on.

thats a shame nightsrain :( but i guess music isnt for everyone

cool geanrosie, ill check them out later

aww man, no offense, but hopefully your balls drop soon so you can hit majority tenor and bass notes, my friend didnt get into deeper singing until he was like 14 almost 15, so you still got some time, but dang, alto and soprano should be immpossible without cracking your voice xD
(Seriously, im not making fun of you, but most males grow out of that high range around your age, in about a year you should be singing tenor or even bass, but judging by what youve said, that a pretty decent range, so you may be able to hit from high bass-low/medium alto by the time youre done with puberty)
Well I'm not a midget or anything. I'm pretty big. I'm what, 5' 9" or 5'10"? And I'm not too skinny either...

I play the Piano (My main instrument, which I rock! :sneaky:), Violin (I'm in orchestra at my school.), Ocarina (Yes, like in Ocarina of Time. I own a C one octave Ocarina, sadly, not Ocarina of Time design. It is blue though! :p), Harmonica (Really easy to play.), Recorder (I learned in elementary school), and last but not least, the Ukulele. Yep. I'm musical. ;)

Reactions: blinboy
Well only guitar
And I still need to practise a bit:p
And it seems like singing counts,i do death metal vocal but have to practise alot

I can play flute (a bit) and I can sing (but not in public, I'm absolutely terrified to sing when I know people are listening!). I never really enjoyed playing the flute, the melodies bored me and my musictaste slowly evolved towards rock which is not exactly compatible with a flute.:confused:

Reactions: Rockback
@blinboy well idk, thats weird, maybe you just naturally have a high voice then, which isnt neccessarily bad.

I play the guitar and the acoustic guitar. I like to sing, I think I don't sounds good, but I used to be the lead vocal of my last band. Don't ask me why! LOL

I can play the piano. I am learning how to play the ocarina though, but I ACTUALLY play the piano, but its been a long time since I ever played an actual piano. My cousin knew ow to play the recorder a few years ago, but idk if she still does, but she was really good at it, so um... yeah.

I play the violin. Im currently playing Öde to Joy and loving it to bits!!!!!!!! Next, im learning the Star Wars theme tune as it is my favourite movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

I don't exactly play that much, but my instrument of choice is my ocarina (Which, surprisingly was not inspired from OOT, but rather a combination of Lugia's melody from Pokemon 2000 and a video of someone playing said melody on an ocarina.) My particular one was custom made by a student from a high school I went to years ago, and cost me $10. It has the Triforce on it and the blue design like OOT, but one piece is dark. I occasionally practiced Saria's Song (Which I didn't know the name of at the time) and the Super Metroid Theme.

I think now that I have finally gotten a chance to play OOT 3D, I should grab it and try a few songs from the games. :p

It's been a while since the last time I actually played, but I played Piano, Tranverse Flute and started Violin as well (but wasn't really good with the latter). I sort of miss it though, specially the Piano... But in an apartment, it's sort of harder to get back at it.

Back