What was the first game you downloaded from eshop?

• Thread starter Derp
  • Start date
Derp

Derp

Plays TF2 because bad taste (Avi made by Eridan~)
Towns Folk
The first game I downloaded was Zelda Four Swords (it was on a limited offer) and then I bought Cave Story, the most epic game ever!! Which was yours?

I got the Pokemon Radar if that counts, but the first real game that I got was Zelda: Link's Awakening because I wanted to play it again and my brother still has my Gameboy SP.

3D Classics: Excitebike. It was free; the eShop was new back then.

Reactions: 423
I think mine was Super Mario 3D Land. I just had to get a Mario game when I got my 3DS and Super Mario 3D Land was looking really good at the time. It would have been New Super Mario Bros. 2, but thank god I read those reviews, :dead:

I bought two Guild02 games from Level-5, Attack of Friday Monsters and Starship Damrey. Small games that I really love until now.

Zelda 4 Swords and Electroplankton Rec Rec were my first games. I got ElectroPlankton off Club Nintendo, and I regret getting it even today.

mine was steel divers sub wars i think.its really fun you guys reading this should give it a try.theres a free version and then theres the premium version.the free comes with two missions and a free sub.

The first I downloaded on the eShop specifically was Excitebike 3D because, like Spinner said, it was free when the eShop launched.

First game I bought was Freakyforms. *Shudders*

I just recently got my first eshop game: Retro City Rampage. Well technically I got several at once, but that was the first one I bought. If we count Club Nintendo then that would be Kirby's Dreamland (I just discovered Club Nintendo recently), because I am old enough to have played that on the ancient Game Boy.

Reactions: 18
The Four Swords 25th Anniversary Edition. It was a decent game and it was free so I might as well. I bet the eShop has freebees every year at a certain time.

My first was the legend of zelda 4 swords, they were giving it for free. I already had it on my gba though. And my second was donkey kong. That game is hard.

Ah, that would be Zenonia! Bought it because I didn't get "Dead or Alive" when I got the 3DS. Had to wait a week for it...

The first game I got was free, it was mario vs donkey kong with the robot marios u click and then guide them to the door. I beat it on dsi then beat it again on 3ds

Animal crossing new leaf was my first. Seeing many lets plays on YouTube made me want to get it.And I only got it on the eshop because it was sold out in gamestop :( and it's very fun online and offline! :D

The first eShop game I downloaded was 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure. I received the game from Club Nintendo, so basically, it was free. I like Kirby, so why not? Anyways, the game is pretty fun.

Probably Dillon's Rolling Western, the Four Swords Anniversary game or Pullblox.

The furst game I downloaded was Zelda: Four Swords anniversary edition. The next game I downloaded was 2048 which has more play time even though I downloaded it 4 months later.

Reactions: zekiebouy
June 7, 2011; one day after the release date of the Nintendo 3DS eShop, I downloaded Super Mario Land. It was my first time playing this retro game and to be honest, I never even heard of the series until then. Koopas Exploding, fireballs bouncing everywhere, odd enemies, I began wondering what in the world type of Mario game is this??? Countless amounts of times have I died just to beat the game, but it was all worth it in the long run...

Mine was cave story. It is an awesome game, but I don't think I finished it.

Reactions: dragonslayer5567
it was a demo called Naruto shippuden which was really nice and it had a funny story line, the battles were exciting and the characters and their moves were kind of funny and nice

Back